fourteen: dancing with our hands tied

TW: sexually intimate and violent  scenes !!

The rave already smelled like sweat and alcohol.

Rowan pushed her way through the sea of people, trying not to gag when she felt bodies press against hers.  Rowan had been to parties before but at least at high school parties, dancing bodies weren't constantly pressed against you.

Or at least no body dared to do that with Rowan.

Rowan squinted her eyes, scanning the room for anyone she could recognize. She spotted Danny with a boy dancing near a corner, the boy caught her eye and the two exchanged smiles.

Rowan's smile quickly fell when she spotted Jackson right in the center of the crowd dancing. As she looked around some more, she eventually spotted Issac and Erica.

Rowan and Erica hadn't talked since they ended their little relationship, but the girls still exchanged small smiles. Rowan's eyes then locked with Issacs and a shiver went down her spine.

The blonde boy shot the girl a grin but before Rowan could do anything, she was pulled to the side behind a wall.

"Get off me-"

"RO ITS ME! DON'T PUNCH ME!"

Rowan lowered her fist with a sigh as Scott shielded his face.

"What did I tell you about sneaking up on me?" Rowan hissed.

"To not do it. Im sorry but you couldn't hear me over the musical. Look, the Argents are coming." Scott said to her worriedly, Rowan frowned.

"How the fuck could the Argents possibly know anything about this?" Rowan muttered, Scott's frown deepened.

"Allison told them."

'What?" Rowan blinked, and Scott just nodded glumly

"She's here with Matt too."

"Daehler?" Rowan's jaw dropped.

"Yeah, I think after you said no he went for Allison," Scott said bitterly, Rowan winced.

"Look Jacksons here, we need to get him now otherwise the ARgents will," Scott said and Rowan nodded.

"Where Issac?" Scott asked and the twins looked back towards the crowd. Rowan spotted the blonde boy immediately and dragged him over to their spot behind the wall.

"What?" Issac frowned as the three of them huddled together. Scott pulled out the tranquilizer needle.

Deatons only idea was to knock Jackson out. How the drug was and what it was supposed to do, they weren't sure but they knew it was their safest option.

"Why me?" Issac asked unsurely. Scott knew how to do this since we performed this procedure on animals constantly for work, Rowan knew from her experience at the hospital.

"Im part of Jackson's distraction." Rowan rolled her eyes.

"What's that suppose to mean-"

"I gotta make sure the Argents don't completely ruin the plan." Scott cut Issac off. Issac looked away nervously.

"Hey, you gotta do it intravenously," Scott said.

"Which means you gotta stick it in a vein," Rowan explained when Issac looked at her nervously.

"You find him, you pull back on this plunger right here. In the neck is probably the easiest." Scott showed him.

"Just find a vein, jam it in there, and pull the trigger," Rowan said as she held Issac's hand to show it where it was. Issac looked at the tranq gun in his hand nervously as Rowan pulled away.