Trixie and the Hospital Wing

Phoenix POV

"Phoenix Igneous," Minnie called. Thank you Dumbledore, I whispered in my head. I walked up to the stool and plopped the hat on my head. When it started talking inside my head I wasn't surprised. There are always voices in my head.

(Her conversation with the hat)

"Hmmm. What do we have here"

A human? A talking Hat? A school full of witches and wizards?

"That is not what I meant, now..."

Now what?

"You ask too many questions... "

Yes, Yes I do. You know you really should start to sort me

"That is what I am trying to do"

Carry on then

The Hat Sighed

"Well you have had a very difficult and complicated past indeed"

Oh really, I didn't know (Note the sarcasm)

Completely ignoring me the hat continued

"But where to put you? Your not nice enough to be in Hufflepuff"

Good I don't want to be a Puff

"Definitely not smart enough to be a Ravenclaw"

Did you just call me stupid?!

"Either Slytherin or Gryffindor..."

Duh!

"You are both Cunning and Brave..."

Ugh you are taking toooooo long! People are staring!

"Alright, Alright don't get your wand in a knot."

Just put me in Gryffindor

"Why?"

Because my besties are in them and Prince made a promise that we would still be friends, I am not sure about the others though

"Hmmm"

(Out of conversation)

"GRYFFINDOR" the hat yelled.The hat was taken off of my head and I skipped down to the Gryffindor table. Yes I skipped because I am boss. I got a whole bunch of High-fives. I like high-fives. I sat down between Gun and Remus. Dumbly said a few words the only ones that I understood was 'Bubble, Squiggle and Pop' and that means 'eat' in my language and apparently in his as well because food appeared on the tables. I wonder if Dumbly was ever a lost boy... because only lost boys and myself know that language... I'll have to ask him sometime.

After dinner we all went to our common rooms, the prefect said that the girls dorms were upstairs to the left while the boys were upstairs to the right. We went to our dorms. Me, Gun, Scar and Winnie all shared a room. Whilst Lil and Molly-Who we became friends with over dinner- shared a dorm along with 2 other girls called Alice and Marlene. We were all in bed when I suddenly remembered that I left my satchel in Prince's trunk. Eh I'll get it tomorrow. I might have only met him today but I trust him because Lily trusts him, I just hope none of his roommates find it. With that I drifted into an uneasy sleep.

*****************************************************************************