The Mysterious Letter

Phoenix P.O.V

It has been many years since the day I first flew to Neverland. Neverland is now my home and the lost boys are my family. Throughout the years I have visited my world days and months at a time, some of these times with Peter other times with the younger lost boys. Sometimes I even help Peter find those that are lost and bring them to Neverland. In the real world it has been many, many years. I am now '11', well I look 11. Peter still looks the same, He still has his sandy gold hair and ocean blue eyes. When I first got to Neverland I changed my name to Phoenix Igneous, nobody but me knows my real name... not even my best friend Winter-Blaze Aubin. Winter-Blaze, or as most people call her Winnie, is the daughter of the great king of Narnia, Aslan. I travel to different worlds a lot, it can get really annoying living with a bunch of lost boys, even though there is Blue Bell, Tinkerbell's daughter, and Tiger Lily, the chiefs daughter.

I was playing darts with Toothless, For a 6 year old he has really good aim. Toothless only got to Neverland a couple of days ago, Peter let me go and get him. Ever since he came here he hasn't left my side, I think I am the only one he trusts.

"Phoenix!" Peter called, with his think english accent, snapping me out of my day dream.

"Hm?" I replied biting my lip while aiming for the dart board, a habit I had when I was concentrating.

"There's someone I need you to collect"

My head snapped in Peters direction and I am a million percent sure I missed the centre, actually I am a million percent sure I missed the board.

"Who? Peter, Who is it? Where are they? Can I stop for a snack? Can Toothless come? Are you going?" I questioned really fast.

Peter chuckled. "His name is Theodore and He is in London, also No, to the last 3 questions" I am surprised he actually heard me.

"kk" I told Peter and turned back to Toothless.

"Sorry, Squirt maybe next time" I told him ruffling his shaggy dark brown hair with natural dark purple streaks.

"It's o'tay" he started in his adorably thick Scottish accent, "I can practice my darts" he told me.

I giggled, He didn't need practice.

I flew up and out of Neverland, into the crisp, cold air above the bright streets of London. I took my compass necklace from under my shirt, it was a magic compass charmed to lead me to new lost boys. I followed the arrow and stopped to take a breath on the minute hand of big ben, it was around 10 at night. As I was looking at the stars I saw the strangest thing.

A snowy white owl was coming towards me, as it came closer I spotted what looked like a letter in the owl's beak. It landed on my shoulder, I took the letter out of its beak and the owl just flew of. Strange I thought as I looked at the letter it was addressed to me, no doubt about that as its address was exactly where I was standing at that very moment.

Ms. Phoenix Igneous,

The Minute Hand,

Big Ben,

London.

As I flipped it over again I saw that the letter had a very strange seal on the back, one I have only ever seen once before. It was of a lion, a snake, a badger and an eagle surrounding the letter 'H'. I had seen it before but I don't remember where. I opened the strange letter as curiosity had gotten the best of me. I unfolded it and read it, the letter said...

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: ALBUS DUMBLEDORE

(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Well thats descriptive...

Dear Ms. P. Igneous.

Pigneous?... wow... just... wow...

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall,

Deputy Headmistress

P.s We Apologize for the lateness of this letter.

A witch? Me? there had to be some kind of mistake. Of course I knew about the wizarding world, you hear a lot when you're traveling through worlds and portals. But never in a million years did I think there was a school where you got taught this and never in a million years did I think I would be apart of it. I shoved the letter into my shirt, this was a problem for when I got home. Right now I had a mission, Find Theodor and take him to Neverland.

I lifted of the minute hand as the minute was up, I took my compass in my hands again and followed it to Theodor. I found him in an alleyway covered in dirt and hungry. He was 6, he didn't say anything the whole time I talked to him. When we returned to Neverland we had a feast to celebrate a new lost boy. After the feast we got the lost boys as clean as possible and ready for bed. There is no time on the island we call Neverland that is why we don't age but there is time high up in the sky, so there is still night and day and everyone has to sleep sometime.

***********************************************************

The next day as soon as the sun was up the lost boys were up and so was I. I am not usually a morning person, But today I have to get my school stuff. Before my parents died they took me to this place called 'Diagon Alley', it is where you can get stuff like Cauldrons, wands and other wizard-y stuff like that. One of the last things my parents left me was a key, A key to the family vault in the wizarding bank 'Gringotts', I wear it as a necklace so I don't lose it.

"Peter! I will be back later!" I called to him.

Last night I told him everything and he was fine with me going as long as I came home once and a while. I also sent an owl back saying that I would be going, Because tomorrow was the 31st of July according to Theodor or as I call him Thor. I was about to go through the portal to take me to London when I got a brilliant idea. I jumped through the portal and found myself in Narnia at Cair Paravel, as I looked around I could tell it was sometime in spring. I entered the great Castle and went straight to Winnie's room, I knew the Castle like the back of my hand. I knocked on her door when I had finally reached it. I heard a faint 'come in' and walked through the door. Winnie was all curled up in her blankets on the floor, She must have fallen out of bed.

"Hey Winnie" I said casually

"Nixy!!" She exclaimed whilst jumping up out of her cocoon of blankets.

"I have some great news!" We both exclaimed at the same time.

"Me first... I am a Witch and I am going to Hogwarts!" She said whilst jumping up and down.

At this moment in time my chin was lying on the ground.

"I am a Witch too!!!!!!!!" I yelled in her face. "And I am going to hogwarts as well!" at this we were jumping up and down Squealing like the little girls we are.

Winnie stopped jumping and looked at me for a second. "How do we get the stuff that we need. I mean, I don't know anywhere where we could find a wand or a caldron"

"Its Okay I know exactly where to go" I told her in my know-it-all way. "Now get dressed so we can go!!"

A.N. This Is really long.. It is 1401 words the story alone... This Is dedicated to @PhoenixIgneous because she helped me come up with some names. Thankyou again! *Vote*Comment*Follow*

Cecil <3

Update 30/04/15- The picture is of Phoenix Igneous and her cat Shadow :)