Old Friends

Phoenix P.O.V

"Bullet? Scarlet?" I asked unsurely

"Phoenix? Winter?" Scarlet Heart, the daughter of the queen of hearts, asked back.

"Cooool" We all said together

The man cleared his throat. I turned to face him smiling sheepishly.

"Ok you first" he said pointing to Winnie. She walked closer and he started to measure her, after he was done he disappeared into the back of the shop and came back out with quite a few boxes in his hands.

"Try this one" he said holding out a wand. Once it was in Winnie's hand a lamp blew up. Cool. After a few more wands she finally had one, it was a Fire Flower Petal core from Narnia,  Black oak, 12 1/2 inches, and it had a White snowflake and red flower design on the black wand.

"It's Beautiful" Winnie whispered whilst admiring the wand. She payed him and went and sat in the old spindly chair.

"Alright who's next?" he asked.

"Me, me, me" Bullet Hatter, Daughter of the Mad Hatter, said whilst jumping up and down her natural long rainbow hair in pigtails flying around and her Top hat like her fathers somehow staying on her head. He nodded his head and Bullets electric blue eyes sparkled even more than they usually did.   

"Yay!"

After Bullet was measured he came out with 4 boxes.

"These are special wands from Wonderland, I think one of them is bound to be the right one." he told himself more than us.

"Here try this one" As soon as it was in Bullets hand rainbow lights came out of the end. White and Blue lights came out of the end of Winnie's wand, it must be different for everyone.

"Rare rainbow unicorn hair core, Wonder wood, 11 1/2 inches" he told Bullet. She paid for her wand.

"You next," he said whilst pointing to Scarlet. She came forward and he measured her. He picked up one of the wands from the ones from wonderland and took it out he shook his head and put it back in the box. He then picked up another one and pulled the wand out looking at it, He placed it on the table and went to look at the other wand. Scar looked at the wand her placed on the table and picked it up, as soon as she did red lights came out of it. He looked up and saw the wand that she was holding.

"Ah, that is a very peculiar wand indeed."

"Why is it peculiar?" Scar asked not taking her eyes of the wand.

"I found it... Nobody knows the core but it is Rose wood from wonderland and it is 13 inches." she paid him the money as she was still staring at the wand, she had gotten that look in her silvery grey eyes, she was determined to find out the core.

"And last but not least" he said giving me a warm smile. I walked towards him and he started measuring me, he then disappeared and came back with a box.

"Try this one I have a good feeling about it," he smiled as though I reminded him of someone.

I took the wand out of the box and gave it a flick, Golden lights came out of the end and it reminded me of pixie dust. As I thought that, the golden lights formed into fairy's and the fairy's danced. It was only for a couple of seconds but it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

"Incredible" he whispered, I don't think he meant for me to hear.

"It's a Rare black phoenix feather core, Blackthorn, 13 1/4 inches" he told me. The wand was beautiful it was black with a Red, Blue and gold fire and flames design. In my hand the wand felt right, but it was something else... It didn't feel like only wizarding magic. It felt... stronger... more powerful... like with it nothing was impossible... it felt... it felt like home... like... Neverland magic. I paid him and all 4 of us left the shop.

"So in a month we will all be off to Hogwarts to study magic." Scar stated.

"Yeah" Winnie said

"Hey, Nix isn't going to school against your policy of never growing up?" Bullet asked

"Well it is but in all honesty I am sick of being 11. And what about you Gun? Isn't it against your policy of never being normal?" I asked Bullet

"It is a wizarding school I hardly think it's normal." Bullet said causing us all to laugh

"Touché" I said in-between laughter

For the rest of the afternoon we ate ice-cream, laughed and talked about random things. it was nice hanging out with my besties again, but sadly all things have to come to an end. Gun and Scar used Gun's Hat to get back to wonderland, Winnie made a tree portal to get back to Narnia and well I had two options, one wait until it was dark and fly to the second star to the right or, two use pixie dust to teleport myself. I picked option two, Damn I love pixie dust.

Once I was home I made sure my trunk was packed, Because Neverland's time is different than the real world's, Gun is going to come and get me when its time and Scar is going to go get Winnie. You see in Wonderland they have these clocks, and if you can read them then you will know what the time is in any world, although they are really quite hard to read. With that I fell into a deep sleep dreaming of the golden lights that formed fairy's.

Update 30/04/15: Picture at top is Scarlet Heart and her cat Red.