Chapter 3: Non- Villainous Vlad!?

Vlad Masters also known as Vlad Plasmius was currently doing his morning routine; wake up, see which of his businesses needed help and try and get Jasmine to interact with Samantha and Tucker

Vlad Masters also known as Vlad Plasmius was currently doing his morning routine; wake up, see which of his businesses needed help and try and get Jasmine to interact with Samantha and Tucker. He was also currently wondering how three children and a ghost dog ended up living with him.

3 Years Ago...

It had been two weeks since the Nasty Burger explosion and Vlad was attending the funeral of his college friends and their kids. There were no remains found in the wreckage, the police say the nasty sauce most likely dissolved their bodies, so it was a closed casket funeral. Not many people showed up to the funeral, Samantha and Tucker were there for obvious reasons. There were also the random goths of Amity Park that hang out in cemeteries. A few of Daniel's teachers showed up and gave their respects, but didn't stay long. Maddie's sister didn't stay long either.

Samantha's parents were currently on a business trip in Europe and Vlad somehow ended up being her guardian until they came back. Tucker also ended up being in his care. The week before the GIW had been chasing after Cujo and his parents got caught in the crossfire, now they were in the hospital in comas. The young African American feared that they would never wake up. Cujo had only come out of the Ghost Zone to search for Danny. He also now lived with Vlad with a little doggy door to the Ghost Zone.

The halfa and two eleven year old's were alone watching the caskets getting lowered into the ground when Vlad's ghost sense went off. His ghost sense wasn't like Daniel's, who would release a puff of frost from his mouth, no his ghost sense was more of a strong tingling going up his spine, then a feeling in his gut telling him where to look. Looking over to a nearby crypt, Vlad saw a figure holding onto the wall as they limped towards the three. "Get behind me children." Vlad got into a protective stance, eyes starting to glowing slightly. Behind him, Samantha and Tucker both got into defensive stances since the mysterious figure was most likely a ghost.

As the figure limped closer, their features got more prominent, like the fiery red hair flowing freely without a turquoise headband to hold it back. "Jasmine!?" The three were shocked when they realized who it was and immediately dropped their stances and all but ran to her.

As they got closer to the thirteen year old they could see that she was in horrible shape. Jasmine's shoes were missing and her clothes were torn and blood stained. She was covered in cuts and bruises, but what was really surprising was that Jasmine didn't have a single burn on her, not even a small one. Jasmine tried to take another step towards the others but her strength gave out and she collapsed to the ground.

Vlad was quick to catch the girl he thought of as his niece before she could hit the ground. She looked up at the man who was practically her uncle and with as much strength as she could muster, spoke two words. Two words that chilled everyone to their cores," Danny's alive." Vlad quickly surrounded the children and teleported them back to his mansion.