Chapter 13: Party Animals

It was almost time for the party at Vlad's mansion and Sam had been trying to get out of attending all day. She was currently in her room, trying to find some other way to not attend the party. "Ugh why do I have to go to this stupid party anyway. I doubt the Young Justice team will show up anyway."

While Sam continued to complain to herself, Ember phased into the room holding a couple outfits.

"Are you still pouting over hosting a party?"

"So what if I am, I don't understand how a party is going to lure Young Justice to us."

Ember thought for a moment, "It will if Batman's prodigy found the note I left in his pocket."

Sam turned to the other girl, "When did you do that, and what did you tell him?"

The ghost musician flew over to the goth's closet. "On your first day of school. Also that Lex Luther was tracking Danny, oh and that Jazz was alive. Just things to look forward to."

"And you're just now telling me now because..." Sam crossed her arms.

"You didn't think they would come, you also didn't want the heroes or anyone else to show up so I gave everyone a reason to attend." Ember held up two different dresses. "Now pick one of these and go downstairs or I'm possessing your body and pretending to be you."

Sam grumbled before choosing the darker of the two dresses. It was a spaghetti strap, royal purple high low dress with lace and a sweetheart neckline with bat prints on it. "Get out so I can change, and tell Vlad that if a bunch of horny teens end up making out all over his mansion that I told him so."

"Got it, and there's a surprise waiting for you downstairs." The ghost girl phased through the floor.

As soon as the other girl was gone, Sam started grumbling to herself again. Soon it was time for the party to start and Sam begrudgingly went downstairs to help greet whatever people showed up, which was hopefully none but that was a very high hope.

Line Break

Several students were already outside the doors and started cheering and tried to enter before Vlad stopped them. "Before I let any of you enter I have some ground rules. Rule number 1: No one is permitted upstairs, if I catch anyone, especially couples trying to sneak upstairs for any reason, you will be photographed, kicked out of the party and will no longer be allowed on the premises. Rule number 2: Some of you attending this party have certain reputations for pulling pranks and tampering with the food, the same punishment will be applied along with a message to the authorities and parents on what has transpired. This last rule is more for the guys attending this party, but I'm sure there a couple girls I'm talking about as well. Rule number 3: Please respect each other's personal boundaries. Everyone has them for a reason and it's rude if you think you shouldn't. If someone's making you uncomfortable, I know of a couple people that're good at getting revenge. That is all, please enjoy yourselves. I have eyes and ears everywhere."

"