Chapter Three

I woke up about 11:00 and I felt amazing. I didn't get to appreciate how comfy this bed was last night because of how tired I was. I was also woken up by the beautiful sounds of birds chirping and the sunlight beaming through the dorm window and it was all completed with a slight breeze of cold air. As my eyes felt more awake I looked around the room and saw just how big it really was. It was two times as big as my room and actually had a bathroom in it. I also noticed that my roommate wasn't there. 'I wonder what's going on with that?' I asked myself. I decided not to dwell on it and went to the bathroom for a shower.

It took me about 5 minutes to figure out how the shower even worked. Once I had a shower I got dressed and decided to unpack everything which took me a good 30 minutes. After that I left the dorm and was memorized by all the Pokémon art on the wall. It was a continuous painting of Pokémon going all the way to the end of the building. I walked no more than two metres to the left and knocked on Gary's dorm.

"One sec" Gary said from the dorm.

He opened the door shortly after.

"Hey Ashy boy, how was your sleep man?" Gary asked me.

"It was good, yours?" I asked.

"Yeah it was amazing" Gary replied.

"Who's that?" A person from inside asked.

"Oh sorry I forgot to introduce you, Ash this is Brock, Brock this is Ash" Gary said introducing me to Brock.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you Brock" I said putting out my hand for a handshake.

"It's nice to meet you too Ash" Brock said, shaking his hand.

"So what brings you here then Ash?" Gary asked.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to hang out since my roommate isn't even here yet" I replied.

"Oh I would love to but me and Brock already planned something, sorry" Gary said.

"Nah it's okay I'll find something else to do"  I replied.

"Okay then bro, I'll see you later" Gary said.

"Yeah, see you later Gary" I said as they closed the door.

'Now what am I going to do?' I asked myself. I used the lift and went downstairs. I went to reception to ask where the breakfast was.

"It's just over there, here, have this map to help you" The receptionist said handing me a map of the campus.

"Thank you" I said as I left reception and headed towards the on site breakfast, lunch and dinner restaurant.

As I entered the restaurant there was a waitress waiting for me.

"Hi, please take one of the tables and just go up whenever you want for food, I'm here if you need assistance with carrying food or anything else you might need" She said.

I thanked her and promptly sat down at one of the tables. The view from the table was brilliant, It was of a water fountain that had a Gyarados in the middle of it. I got all my food, I had croissants, pancakes, coco pops and everything an average teenage boy would ever want. After I had finished I left back towards my room. As I was walking towards the dorms I noticed a girl  outside reception struggling to move her suitcase. I decided to go and help her.

"Here, let me help you" I said as I grabbed her suitcase and carried it inside reception.

"Thank you so much" She said.

Once I put the suitcase down I finally had a chance to look at her, she was beautiful. She had green eyes and Blonde hair that went all the down to just above her hips. She wore a white dress that went down to the middle of her thighs, she also wore white shoes that resembled ballet flats.