Chapter Fifthteen

Calem's POV:

I realise now I'm not just ruining Ash's life, I'm ruining the whole school's lives, and I couldn't be happier. Ash's friends will pay for the burden he laid upon me as well as him. Ash's dad is going to see the definition of muck about and find out.

Plan one is going well from what I can see. My minor adjustments to his friends seem to be working a charm. Add the new Serena to the mix and plan two should be ready in no time.

Ash's POV:

The next few days followed a similar pattern, they would go off and do something and I'd be left on my own and train with Pikachu. Today was different though, almost the end of the week, Friday. I was eating in the restaurant, thinking I was going to be left alone once again but to my surprise, Gary spoke up for me.

"I know we're supposed to keep Ash away from Lillie but don't you guys think this is a bit harsh?" He asked the gang.

"I guess so, but what can we do?" Gladion asked back.

"Let him come with us, we're only going to try and catch Pokémon," Gary said.

"Can we risk it?" Gladion asked him.

"You know you could just ask me, I'm right here," Lillie spoke up from next to Gladion.

"Good point."

"He can come, I'm just not interacting with him," She told us.

Everyone but Dawn and Gary groaned, which surprised me since Dawn hasn't paid any attention to me all week. And for the rest, I guess they like Lillie more than me.

We swiftly arrived at the forest and soon everyone was in a much better mood. Brock and Gary had a battle and Gary took the victory. Misty faced off against Dawn and won. Chloe faced Iris and lost. Now it was me and Gladion, the rest didn't want to fight.

"Be careful Ash, Gladion is already a very skilled trainer," Gary warned me.

"I'll be fine," I told him.

"I wouldn't be so sure, I've seen Gladion fight, his Pokémon are extremely well trained and strong," Brock added.

"And who says Pikachu isn't?" I asked him.

He shrugged and Gladion sent out his Pokémon first. It was a midnight form Lycanroc.

"They're even cooler in person," I said before sending out Pikachu.

"Let's start this off with Swords Dance!" Gladion shouted.

Five swords surrounded Lycanroc and dashed in his direction before making a shining sound. He's already plus one attack, Pikachu needs to be careful.

"Pikachu, use Thunder Shock!" I commanded.

Pikachu sent a bolt of lightning towards Lycanroc but it was met with no effect. Lycanroc just glared with his red eyes and waited for a command.

"Use Stone Edge!" Gladion shouted.

Lycanroc shouted his name as he punched the ground with his fist, sending pillars of stone towards Pikachu.

"Dodge it with Quick Attack!" I commanded.

Pikachu leaped to the side and jumped onto the stone pillars before coming in close contact with Lycanroc. He didn't wait long and launched himself towards him with Quick Attack.

"Use Crunch!" Gladion shouted.

Lycanroc's teeth glowed white as he chomped onto the attacking Pikachu's body. He was shaking him around like a dog toy. Pikachu was wailing and crying in pain.