Chapter 15: A jealous Baseball Idiot

Sora was humiliated to no ends! What the hell had she done?! And why the fuck hadn't she realized it any sooner?! The blue haired girl wanted to die! Had it been her panic attack? Could fear cloud your mind so much that you would do the unbelievable? Or had she been too tired to recognize her situation? Well, not that she hadn't felt very good. Protected and warm and comfy. But exactly that was the problem, no? Gods in heaven she had slept with Kuramochi in one bed! And they had snuggled and held hands and shared secrets... Her face began heating up. No! No, no, no! The young girl really didn't need stuff like that. Heart-throb stuff in a team full of boys was goddamn life-threatening!

The blue haired girl shook her head fiercely. No thinking about dangerous territory! She never had thought about stuff like that since entering the team. That some of them looked good, yes. Fair enough... But anything more beyond that?! Shit, this was lethal! If she started developing feelings and would begin blushing and stuttering every single time she felt butterflies in her stomach, she might as well tell them that she was a girl! Comradeship and friendship were one thing, but romantic feelings, developing a crush or even as much as falling in love? Why hadn't she thought about that possibility earlier?! Ah well... because she never would've thought that she would actually be able to become that close to anyone ever again... Big mistake there!

She wouldn't be able to look the green haired shortstop in the eye anymore, would she? Sora groaned angrily. Sawamura that idiot! If he just would've been there to pick up his damn phone! Or better if she would've been better in controlling her fear... Ah, this sucked! Great deal! What was she supposed to do now? The young girl was panicking again. For another reason this time. She honestly would need every single bit of her acting skill to appear like nothing had happened at all.

Besides, hadn't she already blown her cover completely? What she had done with Kuramochi... Did guys do that? Like... the shortstop had done it too, but... Only to help her with her panic attack, right? She had no idea if other guys her age would comfort their friends like her green haired teammate had done it. Her breaking out in tears, hiding under her desk and trembling uncontrollably could be barely explained with her phobia of thunderstorms. Everything that had happened after that this night... Yeah, no! Not so much! Like... truly, just no! She had behaved like a girly and she was painfully aware of it! Sora was so screwed! Her mind was spinning, she was confused as hell and her nervousness wouldn't settle down. Again, she undoubtedly wanted to drop dead right this instant! Sora didn't know how she should go out and behave like normal.

The blue haired girl was standing in the washroom with the sinks to brush her teeth and wash her hands and her face. With her wig on her head, a wide white shirt and long black sweatpants she looked into the mirror while getting her hygiene done. Her bright blue eyes were still a bit reddened and her face seemed a bit pale. Sure, she was tired. Even though the young girl had slept like a log on Kuramochi's chest... Fuck, not that again! Her cheeks turned beautifully dark red. Would she ever be able to get that picture out of her mind again?!

When suddenly Sawamura barged in, Sora nearly jumped out of the window!

"Ossu, Sora! Good morning!" the loudmouth cheered brightly grinning as always.

"Eijuuuun...!" she whined dramatically, approached the young southpaw and wrapped her arms around his torso to hug him. "Needa hug!"

"Ah, alright...?"

The brown haired pitcher wondered what could've happened, but he didn't say anything and hugged his friend tightly. Maybe that was just a girl thing?!

"Touchy-feely this mornin'?"

Her forehead plopped against his chest.

"Yeah!" the young girl admitted without hesitation.

"'Kay... Wanna hold my hand while I'm brushing my teeth then?"