Chapter 24: Baseball Idiots revealing secrets?

"Mochi, they're obviously fake!" Sora stated with total conviction making the green haired shortstop point his finger at his blue haired teammate accusingly.

"No way in hell!"

"You wanted my opinion, you got my opinion. Whether you believe me or not is for you to decide, ya know..."

"How are they fake? They don't look like that to me at all!"

"Honestly, Mochi, no offense, but have you ever seen the real deal?"

Sora sat on the floor on her carpet in her dorm room beside Kuramochi and looked over his shoulder. However, hearing her blunt question almost caused him to faint at any second. He blushed profoundly and Miyuki, sitting at Sora's desk began snickering as always.

"Doubt it", the captain commented dryly.

"Shut up Miyuki!" the green head fumed.

The blue haired girl was still waiting for an answer, tilting her head to the side in curiosity. At first it had been quite the struggle to suppress her own embarrassment, but after some time her acting skills had proven themselves to be very useful once again.

"Besides, I'm actually wondering why you bring stuff like that to my room"

"I have needs, Sora"

"Pffft... Ow, my abs...!"

The young girl just rolled her cerulean eyes at her two friends. The shortstop had brought a couple of erotic magazines to her room to show her and Miyuki his favorite idols a.k.a. erotic models and had asked for their opinion. Sora had remarked that Kuramochi's absolute most precious model apparently had undergone plastic surgery and that she preferred female bodies to be natural, leading to this kind of discussion with their always so dutiful captain laughing his ass off.

"Yeah, I mean I don't judge, but are you into group activities, or...?"

If that was even possible, the green haired teen's cheeks grew even darker. He was pretty close to either having a heart attack or a major nosebleed.

"Hahaha! Oh, Sora, please... It hurts, stop! Stop, please! I can't breathe!" the brunette pretty boy catcher wheezed and wiped away his tears of laughter.

"Fuck, no!" Kuramochi grumbled crossing his arms over his chest and glaring at his two friends who seemed to make fun of him the whole time. "I told you, I just wanted to know what you think"

"I think you need a real girlfriend", the blue head deadpanned.

"Ah, I second that!" Miyuki agreed, still panting and gasping for air.

"Oh hell, I just can't with you two!"

Kuramochi threw his hands up in utter annoyance.

"Alright, so now that you heard my opinion and you obviously don't believe me, you can have your needs some place else, please..."

The shortstop sighed and glowered.

"Should have known I can't have a serious conversation about girls and types with you guys"

"If that's what you wanted, you're very welcome, Mochi. But discussing girls, romance and relationships and discussing porn are two different kinds of things, just in case you haven't noticed"

Kuramochi flushed again and panicked.

"T-That's not po-..."

Sora just raised an eyebrow at him and gave him a pointed look.

"Ugh... fine..."

"That was a quick surrender, Kuramochi", Miyuki teased with his signature smirk, just receiving a pillow in his face as an answer.