nine

Francesca's pov:

As soon as we get to my room, Billie pushes me up against the wall and kisses me deeply. Her hands roam my body, exploring every inch of me before coming up to my neck and grasping it tightly. I let her slip her tongue in my mouth, the throbbing feeling growing more and more between my legs. She pushes her right leg between my thighs and I moan at the sudden friction against my heat.

Billie grabs my hips and pushes me down onto her thigh, allowing me to grind myself on her. I feel myself getting wetter with every thrust she makes with my hips and she chuckles into the kiss.

"You're so wet for me, baby," Billie teases before kissing down my jaw to my neck.

I moan as she sucks on my sweet spot, making me throb even more. Billie pulls away from my neck and gently runs her finger over the hickey she made, grinning softly before looking into my eyes.

"Get on the bed," she whispers, lust dripping from her voice.

I obey her and sit in the middle of my bed, waiting patiently for her. Billie sits with her back against the headboard and pulls me onto her lap. She wraps her hand around my throat and brings me down for a single kiss, smiling into it. She looks up at me with pure admiration in her eyes and I just about die from butterflies.

Becoming desperate for a release, I start to grind on her thigh, never once breaking eye contact with her. Billie bites her lip as she watches me, sliding her hands down from my waist to my ass and letting them rest there. My breath hitches in my throat as she slips her hands under my skirt and begins to rub me through my panties.

"Who got you this wet, mama?" she husks.

Fuck.

"You, Billie," I whimper.

Billie spanks me hard and I let out a pathetic moan, liking her roughness. "Don't you forget that, princess."

Billie guides my hips back and forth on her leg before letting me take control, leaning back on the headboard to watch me. She takes all of her rings off one by one, her eyes never leaving mine as she looks at me like she wants to fuck the shit out of me.

"Please, Billie," I whine, desperately wanting her to touch me already.

Billie grabs my chin and pecks my lips softly. "Tell me what you want, baby."

I melt from the affection and get a little shy. Billie notices and places her hands on my waist, smoothing over my skin with her thumbs while looking up at me as if to search my eyes for any discomfort. I hide my face in the crook of her neck, suddenly feeling a bit overwhelmed by how fast we were going. I feel her pulling me into a hug, rubbing my back gently, and I relax into her touch.

"We don't have to do anything, my love," Billie whispers comfortingly.

I pick my head up and instantly feel cared for when I see the look of worry on her face. I take one of her hands from my waist and intertwine our fingers, seeing her cute smile that always manages to give me that warm, fuzzy feeling in my heart. I grab her other hand with my free hand and guide it to where I want her. She bites down on her bottom lip as I have her rub me through my panties again.

"Are you sure, baby?" she asks me, not wanting to overstep.

"Yes," I breathe out, "I want you, Billie."

She smiles and brings me into a sweet kiss while her fingers teasingly play with my clit through the thin fabric. She presses down on my sensitive bud, making me whimper and grow needier. Billie slips her tongue in my mouth to silence me while her hand slips into my panties, running two fingers along my dripping entrance.