ten

*time skip to the next day*

Billie's pov:

Having ditched first period, I sat under the bleachers out on the football field, sketching some titties in my journal. I posted a questions prompt on my instagram story about an hour ago, so I go on my phone to look at the responses. I see one from Francesca, asking me to post a drawing that I'm proud of. I tap on her response and flip my camera to take a picture of the page of sketches I just drew. I upload it to my story and almost immediately get a reply back from Francesca.

(A/N: i had to censor certain parts bc wattpad gave me a warning)

frankie.mendoza replied to your story: gay ass mf

stfu yk u wanna kiss me

i-

not gonna deny it?

...no

mhm that's what i thought

shut up😒

make me

oh?

u heard me

🫣

what room u in?

spanish room, east hall
why?

bet

???
watchu gon do

you'll see mama
seen just now

Getting up from my spot, I walk across the empty football field and head back towards the main building. I get to the east wing and walk to the end of the hall, where the Spanish room is.

I peer through the glass of the classroom door and smile when I spot Francesca sitting somewhat near the front. She was sitting next to Nova, the two engaged in a conversation with each other whilst the professor was busy typing away at her computer. Nova notices me first and points at me, making Francesca look my way, her face lighting up with a beaming smile once she sees me. I make a funny face through the window and watch her giggle, not caring if any of the other students were looking at me.

I motion for her to come out of the classroom and she holds up a finger, signaling for me to wait a minute, to which I nod. I step away from the door—and to the left of it so that the door doesn't hit me when she opens it—and lean with my back against the lockers. A few moments later, Francesca steps out of the classroom and I grab her by the waist, pulling her close to my body. I instantly kiss her, craving her lips on mine. I pull away after a few seconds and grin at her, biting down on my bottom lip as I did so.