eleven

Francesca's pov:

As I'm grinding on Billie's lap, I start to feel something hard underneath me that seems to keep growing bigger. Oh my god, I was right, she does have a dick. I pull away from the kiss, stopping my movements, and look down at her lap.

"What is that?" I ask her, uncertain of what she might say.

Billie looks at me with fear in her eyes and rushes out a response. "I uh, i-it's my phone," she answers, conveniently pulling her phone out of her shorts pocket.

I obviously don't believe her because I can literally still feel her dick pressed against me. I decide to save her the embarrassment and just go along with it, not wanting her to shut me out. Billie picks me up off her lap as she stands up and grabs her backpack off the floor.

"Um, I have to go," she says in a hurry, exiting out of my room and closing the door behind her before I could get the chance to walk her out.

I sigh and sit down on my bed, thinking if it would be better if I hadn't said anything. I don't want her to think that my opinion of her is going to change because of it.

*time skip to the next day*

As Nova and I walk to lunch together, I can't help but reminisce about yesterday evening. The way she makes me feel is incredible, and I find it almost impossible to believe her innocence when she's fucking me like that. I woke up for school this morning with an unusual pep in my step, excited to see the girl I've grown so fond of. However, I haven't seen Billie all morning and I'm starting to think she's avoiding me. I saw her car in the parking lot when I got to school, but she's missed every class we have together so far. It makes me worry that I might be getting shut out by her.

I shake off my worrisome thoughts and put on the most genuine smile I can muster up as we approach our lunch table and are greeted by Nova's friends. As we're eating, Elle sparks up a conversation, and suddenly, everyone's eyes are on me.

"Girl, you've been glowing lately. What's going on with you?" Elle smirks at me, trying to get me to spill details about my personal life.

I shake my head, chuckling. "Nothing, E."

"Oh, come on! You must like someone, it's so obvious!" she pries.

I blush, thinking about the teal-haired girl that's been consuming all my thoughts lately.

"See! I knew it!" she exclaims while pointing at my reddened face.

"You've got to tell us who it is!" I hear the lilt of Ambrose's lavish British accent.

"What Ambie said," Devon agrees with them.

"Yeah, tell us who you fancy. Come on!" Julian chimes in.

Nova senses my hesitation and speaks up for me, "Let the girl breathe, damn."

"It's alright, V," I give her a close-mouthed smile, "but yeah, I'm not saying who it is."

"Why not? It'll stay between us," Elle pushes her luck.

"I don't wanna out her," I tell them honestly.

"Oh my god, shut up! It's a girl?" Devon says excitedly.

I laugh at that. "Yes, it's a girl. I'm a lesbian," I subtly come out to the group.

"YES!" she cheers, fist pumping the air, "same, by the way."

"Go lesbians!" Ambrose shouts.

We all burst out laughing. Eventually, my eyesight is torn from the group when I notice from afar the cafeteria doors being pushed open. Billie walks in sluggishly, successfully avoiding the prying eyes of our peers. Once she has settled down with her friends, I excuse myself from the group and walk over to Billie's table. Billie notices me coming over to her and quickly ducks under the lunch table.