thirteen

Francesca's pov:

It's the next day and Billie still hasn't left my house. Not that I'm complaining...I love her attention. My family doesn't get back until Sunday night, which is tomorrow, so Billie and I have just been chilling all day...and making out here and there.

I roll over onto my stomach and let out an exaggerated sigh as I bury my face in the silk duvet cover on my bed. Billie giggles from beside me and I tilt my head to look at her. I see that she's on her phone, scrolling through Instagram reels of funny cat videos. My eyes focus on her lips, watching as she slowly swipes her tongue across her teeth before biting down on her bottom lip. Just that alone was enough to drive me crazy.

All self-respect leaves my body as I grab her phone from her and toss it somewhere on the bed before straddling her lap—wearing only a large t-shirt and panties—and kissing her deeply. Billie groans against my lips as I grind my hips in an expertly motion, desperate to feel her throbbing cock rubbing against my core. Suddenly, my phone starts ringing and I pick it up to see that Nova is calling me. I answer the call, holding my phone up to my ear as I continue to grind on Billie's bulge.

"Hey, babe," Nova says from the other line.

"Hey, what's up?" I answer nonchalantly.

"Oh, nothing, just wanted to spill some tea with you," she tells me.

Billie grabs my hips and pushes them all the way down to cause more friction between us. I can feel her member growing bigger as she gets even harder, small grunts coming from her as she thrusts her hips up to match my rhythm.

I can barely concentrate on what Nova is saying to me, too distracted by the horniness completely taking over my body. I just mumble random words of agreement while she rambles on and on about some boy at our school who got his dick sucked in the locker room.

"Isn't that crazy?" her voice snaps me out of my trance.

"Yeah. So crazy," I lie, not hearing a word she just said.

Billie flips us over so that she's on top, and I scoot back on the bed to sit up against the headboard, sinking into the pillows behind me and getting comfortable. Billie spreads my legs and begins trailing kisses down my stomach to my thighs, making sure to leave hickeys in my most sensitive areas.

"Do you wanna go to the mall after school on Monday?" Nova asks.

"Yeah, sure," I agree, "I need to buy some new, cute bras anyway."

"Me too, girl." Her laughter echoes through the call.

Billie straddles my body and positions her hips to where her bulge is directly in front of my face, just aching to be touched. I softly bite down on my bottom lip while looking up at her through my lashes as I palm her dick through her boxers. Billie lets out a grunt before swiftly pulling her hard member out of her boxers. She roughly grabs my chin, forcing my mouth open, and shoves her large cock down my throat, throwing her head back in satisfaction.

The control she has over me creates a pooling wetness in my thong by the fact that she's able to do whatever she pleases to me, without me complaining. I would do anything she tells me to do. I am on my knees for this woman.

Billie thrusts her hips forward, the tip of her throbbing cock successfully reaching the back of my throat. She repeats the motion a few times, nothing but gagging sounds coming from my mouth. I continue to watch Billie's facial expressions, giving her innocent eyes while she fucks my mouth.

"What is that weird noise?" Nova asks, confusion laced in her voice.

Billie momentarily pulls her dick out of my mouth for me to respond to my best friend.