☆𝐌𝐫 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝☆

I unplugged my seatbelt and before i could even try he had opened my door for me with a hand out so i don't trip.

i take it and hop to the floor.

"So how is this going to work."

"I am going to pretend to be a friend of yours who transferred to the school"

"you know you don't actually look like you go here."

"That's cause i didn't bother with all this college crap."

"Whatever but you don't look 19."

"Well we are just going to lie aren't we."

"Emilia,EMILIA!"

I whip my head round to see my bestfriend Amari walking over from the otherside of the car park.

"Hey Amari."

"Hey girl it feels like forever since i've seen you and who's this handsome fella you have following you about."

I start blushing before i realise i can't answer her question and i try to think of one on the spot but he cut in before.

"Ezra Millwe. I am an old friend who transferred here and Emilia offered to show me round."

"I bet she did."

"Amari stop it."

"You know i am just stating the obvious."

"uh, i have bettwr things to be doing with my time then dealing wirh this. I'll see you in the library at lunch?I have a free before and will probs be there anyway."

"yeah sure, it's a date."

sbe blowed a kiss my way before walking off to her economics class.

"up first, chemistry."

"great, i graduated 6 years ago."

Lunch couldn't have come faster. Ezra fell asleep during the lecture and got called upon by the professor.My free period i spent revising for an upcoming medicine test.

I was copying something down from my laptob when amari scooched in infront of me and Ezra.

"guess what?"

"i would need atleast a hint when it comes to you amari."

she rolls her eyes playfully at me before swatting my arm.

"idiot."

"Your idiot."

"yes boo you are, but i have better news than that."

"enlighten me then."

Bet ezra is absoloutlly frilled to be babysitting me right about now.

"well you know Andy whats-his-name."

"yeah, the one with like a huge last name."

"Well he's throwing a party again tomorrow with a few friends and i was asked to come with some friends. And as my highest honary friend, and highest honary friend of a friend, i invited you two to go with me."

"really Amari?"

"yes and you can't say no because i already told them about my hot single bestie that is looking to get laid again."

"Amari we aren't doing this infront of Ezra."

"what you haven't spoken to him about the last guy you got with ended up being crazy."

"Yes amari i haven't and i am sure he doesn't either."

"if i say we will go, will you be quite about him."

"yes,yes,yes. Love you."

"you better do."

"unfortunetlly me and Emilia already have plans tomorrow."

what is he on about?

i look over him to see his whole body tense.

"aww that's too bad. Tell me if your plans change, for now though i am going to go get some food cause i am starving."

i waited for her to leave before i turned my whole vody towards ezra to see him smirking at my angry expression.

"what the hell was that?"

"what was what?"

"You saying we can't go even though we can, you aren't my dad."

"you clearly didn't want to go to the party and it would be a total safety hazard, i wouldn't be able to do my job."

"Then just stay with me the whole night."

"no."

"oh come on you are just controlling me now."

"emilia my job is too protect you and keep you safe, that is what i am doing, my word is final."

"dipshit."

i say under my breath hoping he heard it.

Why couldn't my dad have gotten anyone else to be my bodyguard?

I manage to make it through the day fine, with dipshit following me everywhere.

I was so tired that I just walked upstairs collapsed face first into bed and sighed.

Belle started grinning when she saw me and came bounding onto the bed and laid herself onto of me.

"Are you going to sleep?"

"No I am trying to climb a mountain, what does it look like I am trying to do."

Probably looks like i am trying to smother myself.

"I just ment that you had coursework from today and yesterday that you need to catch up on."

"Since when do you care about quote on quote 'college crap'?"

I say lifting my head round to him

I must look like a reck right now with my Mascara smudged everywhere.

"I don't."

And then there he goes pretending he doesn't care.

"Whatever I am taking my make up off I will finish the work wednesday since I'm going to the vets with belle."

"Don't the other staff usually deal with that."

"No she is my dog I look after after her needs, mable just likes to steal her from me."

I mumble the last bit since it is true that mable has said countless times she wishes belle was her dog.

Can't blame her to be honest.

He doesn't even bother to answer me back so I take that as my queue to leave.

I lean over the sink groaning.

Got I regret not taking aspirin yesterday for that headache.

I take of my makeup and do my regular skin routine before I fall asleep and pass out on the bathroom floor.

I grab my pajamas from ghis morning that I left in here from this morning and put my hair in a messy bun.

I walk into my room again and check the alarm clock before I pull the covers over me.

4:15, how fun I am having an incredibly early night.

"Feel free to move a chair over to the door since you want to stay there so much."

"That's fine miss."

"I thought you would say that."

I say half yawning not really caring if he actually did it.

I manage to find my phone on my bedside and scroll until I found my whale noise playlist.

I hit play and then plug it back in.

It then doesn't take long for sleep to envelop me as my blinks slowly get longer and longer.