☆𝐌𝐫 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝☆

The ride back to the house was filled with some lovely awkward silence.

The kind where no one wants to speak but knows at some point you are going to have too.

When we pulled in both my brother and dad had gone to do their jobs so it was just me and the people that looked after the house when everyone was away.

I headed straight to the kitchen and put the remaining Sorbet in the freezer with the other tub of Sorbet.

I promise I eat healthy.

Sometimes....

I grab one of the bottle openers and popped one of the vodka's open.

I don't even bother to grab a glass and swig it from the bottle.

I won't even manage one of these bottles, the others are a just in case.

"What are you doing Emilia?"

"What does it look like Ezra?"

"Like you are about to make a bad decision and definitely going to feel it tomorrow."

"I'm having a nice time since I'm not allowed to with my friends, I am going to do it here."

I take another swig trying to get drunk as fast as possible

"Your dad is going to kill me if you get drunk."

"That's why I skipped ezra. You know for someone who is meant to protect me you don't really use your head."

He rolled his shirt sleeves up and started smirking at me.

"Really, do I not Emilia."

"No when you tried protecting me you forgot a shirt and literally ran me over. I mean what if it actually was that arson guy. If he had a gun you would have bled out quicker."

"Wow I didn't know you cared that much about me."

"I don't."

"Yeah sure Emilia."

"Yep it is."

We sit in silence in the kitchen with me occasionally taking sips

"You know, I don't think you hate me anymore."

He furrows his eyebrows at my unexpected comment.

"I've never hated you Emilia."

"That's hard to believe but OK."

I definitely wasn't sober anymore I was getting more and more light headed.

"Emilia my job is to be your bodyguard to protect you, not be friends."

"But if I am going to spend all day and all night with you I'd at least like to feel that it was someone that I knew and not some random stranger being creepy and staring at me whilst I sleep."

"You know I am human right? When you sleep I sleep. I just have to be near by to protect you."

"Yeah yeah whatever deflect my comment, I know your tricks."

He looked up from his clasped hands and sighed at my unexpected lady like state.

"Fine Emilia. You want to get too know me, ask away."

"Really?"

I say in a higher pitch knowing this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

"Really Emilia. You make some hood points about spending all day with basically a stranger."

"Eeeeekk. OK what should I ask first."

He smiled a sincere smile at me getting happy over a small gesture.