☆𝐌𝐫 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝☆

ugh my head is absolutely killing me right ow.

I turn over in my bed and get the fright of my life when Ezra is there.

"AAAGGHHH."

i grab my chest trying to stop my heart beating at a million miles an hour.

He shot up from his sleep from the sound of me screaming in his ear next to him.

"What the hell are you doing in my bed with me?!"

I grabbed my pillow out from under my head and started swatting him with it till he finally took the hint and got out.

"Why are you also in your boxes?!"

My eyes shot down to what i was wearing.

Shit, i am wearing something different from yesterday.

"Shit,shit,shit."

"Hey what's wrong don't panick."

"please tell me we didn't you know..."

"Oh no emilia i would never take advantage of you like that. A women knocked on the door to feed belle and she asked if i needed help. When she was done i picked you up and put you to bed but you wouldn't stop latching onto me in your sleep."

"That doesn"t explain why you are in your  boxers."

He rubbed his face annouyed that this is what he had to wake up too.

"Because emilia, when you hugged me yesterday for buying you that outfit you got my trousers soaking wet. i was planning to just get changed and leave you be."

"Oh shit yeah the gala ball thing."

i smacked myself on the head from my stupiity of forgetting and not listening to so much.

"Oh god what time is it? What time does it start? Am i late for colledge."

"Relaz emilia, you have plenty of time it isn't till later on. And you are 19 nearly 20 your school doesn't care wether you miss one day you already have perfect grades."

I stay sat down on the beds and slowly take deep breaths in and deep breaths out.

"you ok now?"

"Yeah, yeah sorry it was just a shock."

"That's fine and understandable, do me a favour back today, pretend you just don't feel that well when you see your brother. I don't want to thunk about what they would do yo me if they found out I let you day drink yesterday."

"I promise, and thank you again for the outfit, you shouldn't have."

"Well the gesture worked, obviously you are more comftable around me."

I roll my eyes jokingly towards him.

I guess I need to get out of bed one day.

I slowly stand up, my legs not use to walking for a long time.

"You sure it wasn't my antics yesterday."

I slowly and tiredly walk into my bathroom but talk through the door to ezra.

"Nope I thunk all of the credit should go to me since I know you will love the outfit I got for you."

"And what if I don't?"

"Not possible, I checked your wardrobe to see what you already had and like and picked against that."

Impressive that he even thought to of done that. I wouldn't have.

"To say you are my bodyguard you do an awful lot more than what you get payed too."

I finished washing my hands and flushed the toilet not bothering to shower yet since I will need to later before the gala thing.