☆𝐌𝐫 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝☆

"Emilia are you done yet we need to start going now."

"Yeah I just need help putting on the necklace."

I step out of the room to see ezra fixing the cuffs of his suit.

As expected he looked amazing in one, perfectly filling it out in all the right spots.

I hear him take a sharp inhale of breath when he looked up to see me wearing the outfit with all my makeup and hair curled.

"You look beautiful emilia."

I started blushing from his compliment, my dad says it every time I dress up and yet it means more coming from ezra's mouth.

"Thank you."

"Here let me help with your necklace."

He walked up to me and delicately took the necklace from out of my hands.

I could smell his cologne now. It suited him perfectly as well, I could get use to smelling it all day on him.

I turned around so it would be easier for him and he softly moved my hair our of the way.

I could feel the warmth of his fingertips lightly brush against my back and it sent chills down my spine.

He delicately clasped the necklace together carful to not break it and moved my hair back in place to where it was before.

I turned around and because of my heels I was only an inch shorter than him which meant I was basically looking into his eyes and my lips were barely a centimeter away from his.

He looked down looking between both of my eyes searching for something.

Both of us made no motion to step away and started leaning closer to each other.

Both of us closed our eyes about to kiss but there was a knock at the door that interrupted us.

Immediately we both snapped back and put as much space as we could between each other.

"Come in."

It was mable and belle.

"I thought I would let you say goodbye to mable before you go off to your ball."

"Awh thank you mable. Come here belle."

Belle came bounding towards me so I squated down to reach her and have some last minute cuddles.

Ezra was fixing his hair and chuckled at me and belle when he saw our reflection.

"I have to go now belle, so you be good for mable Ok?"

"WOOF!"

"I will take that as a yes."

Mable shook the treat bag in her hand and belle ran right back to her.

"Who's a good girl."

"Are you ready now Belle? Our car will nearly be here."

Me and ezra were going separately to the rest of my family, for our own protection because we would be easier targets.

"Yes just one more thing."

I ran over to my nightstand and picked up one of my favourite perfumes and spotted myself with it.

"Done."

"Ok then, goodbye mable, goodbye belle, don't make too much trouble."

"I am sure she won't if i took her on an extra walk."

I smiled at the sweet women's face.

She did way more than she gets paid too and we insist on getting someone to take care of belle when I am unable too but she loves her so much that she always rushes away when we bring it up.

"Come on then."

We started walking down the stairs behind mable and belle heading towards the kitchen for their food.

"Here let me help you."

Ezra put his hand out to carry my clutch and to hold my hand for support going down the stairs.

"Thank you."

We got to the bottom of the stairs but he was still holding my clutch for me.

Honestly suited him.

We got to the car and because of how low down it was he helped me get in again.

This time instead of ezra driving it was a personal driver and there was a car infront of ours and behind.

We sat in silence on the way.

Neither of wanting to comment on our almost kiss.

When we got to the grand Hotel that the ball was being held at I looked out of the car window to see there was bodyguards everywhere.

Understandable considering the amount of people that is attending this thing.

"Emilia I have to warn you tonight to stay on guard through out tonight. You are a big target to get to your family and we already know of one danger that wants to get to you. I am going to stay with you throughout the whole night. But just incase we ever get separated I want you to have this."

He handed me a hand gun and a leg strap.

"If you ever need to use it please don't be afraid too."

I took a deep breath in, understanding the severity of his words.

"I will ezra."

"Ok put it on quickly before we go in I'll close my eyes."

He closed his eyes and turned his body away from mine.

I carefully guided the leg strap over my leg and tightened it around my thigh.

Since the high slit on my other leg was there I could easily get to it incase I ever needed too.

"Ok I am done ezra."

He opened his eyes and turned round to see me.

"Ready?"

"As I ever will."

He nodded towards me and put on a pair of sunglasses going into serious mode.

He knows lots of people are here and he needs to be able to do his job as best he can which means no being friends with me.

He opened the car door for me and held it open as he offered me his hand again.

I took it trying to not start sweating.

I always hated these things and hated that I had to attend them each year.

As I was getting up he quietly whispered barely audible for me to hear, but I did.

"If you ever need to escape for a minute or need a breath of air just ask."

"I will thank you."