Chapter Twenty one - "Potio Amoris Occupant Pars Duo"

Sebastian

Seeing her wanting another man was driving me mad. Her arms around the likes of him, her eyes only seeing him and her mind being filled with nothing but the need of his touch. It was causing me to act as though I was deranged. But as I looked down at the girl that I was trying to prove was mine, and only mine, I couldn't help but feel a fraction of guilt in the back of mind. 

But it wasn't enough to stop me. 

As I gripped her hips, I started to thrust in and out of her rapidly, my eyes narrowing as I stared at her. Her eyes were a strange haze of purple, but it seemed to slowly fade the more I had my way with her. As evil as that may seem to others who could see this scene, my mind saw this as the only option to fix this mess. I needed to do this.

My breathing was heavy as I had blocked everything out around me, except for her. She was the only thing taking over me right now. My obsession with her only seemed to grow with this encounter, my release coming closer because of that thought. My eyes closed as I leaned my head down, pressing against her chest as I continued my thrusting. Her moans were filling my ears as though it was the most harmonious sound I have ever harken to. 

My lips were parted as to keep my breathing somewhat steady, that feeling of overwhelming pleasure coming closer as I tried to push into her as much as possible. My thoughts were not running straight, the idea that this could have been her first time never crossed, let alone if she was feeling pain. All I cared for was for her to be mine, and for me to mark her as mine. 

My body sat back up straight as I let out a groan, "Keep your eyes on me...Keep them on me so I know you're mine." Her face showed pleasure, yet it showed something that my conscious may have added. It looked like hurt. 

She's feeling betrayed you bastard, can't you see that?

My eyes kept on hers, my hips moving in that steady rhythm as I closed my eyes tightly, pulling out of her and letting my cum cover her lower stomach and even onto her chest. The purple haze in her eyes started to fade away completely, soon closing as she seemed to have fallen asleep. My breathing was heavy as I sat between her legs and felt my mind finally come back to a state of cognizance. 

As I stood up, I zipped my pants back up and straightened my clothing. I took a moment to untie her arms and set the tie on the back of the chase. As I pulled away, I noticed red marks on her wrists from the fabric and let a breath escape my lips. Y/N seemed to be in a deep slumber, her face red as her hair was a bit of a mess. My chest felt as though something was trying to rip itself away, but my mind couldn't place what it was trying to tell me. Seeing her laying like that, it was as though I was going to be saying goodbye to her soon. 

My thoughts could always get the best of me so it was natural for me to push those deep down in my mind. I took out my wand and cast a small spell to clean her up, it being the least I could do after what I just did. I took her clothing as dressed her to give her some modesty, soon turning to face Ominis. "Are you feeling alright, Ominis?" Hoping to talk to him would help push those odd thoughts away from me.

His face seemed to be showing exactly what I was dreading. He sighed, his hand covering his mouth as he moved his head to the side. His eyes closed, his eyebrows furrowing as he kept silent for a long while. It was obvious he was trying to find the words to say, but was becoming increasingly difficult for him. I let a long breath escape my lips, my head tilting down as I put a hand on the back of my neck, rubbing it gently to help me focus on my next words.

"I feel as though I know what you're going to say..." My voice was full of worry as I stood before Ominis. His hand that was placed over his mouth turned into a fist, his lip quivering as he shook his head. "Sebastian, I don't know how I let you drag me into doing this, but the feeling it has left me is making me feel as though I'm the bad guy. Not Garreth.....me, us." His hand slammed on the arm of the chair as he turned his head to face me, his eyes gleaming with small tears that threatened to drop down.