Interlude 3: Rain's one-day diary

I don't even know why I am writing stuff on this thick book,even naming it 'My Diary' ? Perhaps for fun,or simply to record? I have no idea,but I simply felt like doing it,and so I did.

Who am I? Well,in case you live under a rock,or you are too outdated in the world,I am Rain,a proud servant of the great demon lord Rimuru Tempest! That everyone should know! In case if you do not,let me do a brief introduction,

I'm a humble servant of my lord,Rimuru Tempest, who rules the Jura forest with his own nation,something like a king,though he doesn't like people calling him that.

And don't be fooled by his role as the ruler,he is one of,if not the strongest being in all history apart from the god of creation,the Star King dragon Veldanava-sama! Do you know? He even challenged him before,and earned his respects even if he lost at the end.

How did such events never show up on any notable historical records? Of course! It all happened at the oldest,the ancient of the ancients of eras,where it is perhaps millions of years before now. My lord is amazing,isn't he?!

Hahhhh? How old is he? In sum,perhaps almost a few thousands of years,nearing 1 million? But that is only in sum,since he died before,and was reincarnated again. So to accurately calculate his age,you would need to sum things up.

Rimuru-sama is a man with a complicated history and past. One time before,he told me that he is an otherworlder from another universe,that died and was first reincarnated at the ancient ages ranging millions of years before now. He adventures,lived,experienced many things,and on his journey of traveling and growing stronger,he met many,many individuals. As far as I know,he met,fought,and befriended Veldanava-sama who had the habit of disguising himself to venture into mortal society.

They are best friends to each other after they fought a few times,Veldanava-sama wasn't serious at first,but over time,his interest grew more as Rimuru-sama grew in exponential speed and strength through talent and hard working training. Under the guidance of the god,he was even able to ascend and became the strongest creature apart from Veldanava-sama. Sounds incredible,I know, right?

People gave him many titles at that time,like 'God's hand' , 'Primordial Hero' , 'Heavenly Will' , ' Void Enforcer' , such fancy titles! But undeniably,he deserved and earned all the merit by himself! He grew stronger everyday,learning new things on his own and with his friend's help.he was the second ever to achieve an Ultimate Skill to have the name 'God' within it! The God of Void Azathoth.

How strong is he at his prime? Veldanava-sama did say that Rimuru-sama is the only one ever till now to make him go on using 52% of his full power to fight him at his peak! Even though Veldanava-sama always used 1 / 3 of his true overall power in this universe,as if he went over the boundary and unleashed more than 1 / 3 of his true total sum that he surpassed down to not destroy the universe,it was still a great merit to be so capable.

Hmph,I know! I understand that even if Rimuru-sama one day finally managed to truly rival a full power Veldanava-sama in his 1 / 3 total limit strength,he still had his other 2 / 3 to grow with. I believe that one day enough,he will be able to!

Oh and,in case you are confused by the 1 / 3,2 / 3 thingy concept,let me do some explanation.

Veldanava-sama, if you don't know,not only is the creator of the universe we are in,but the creator of all realities,universes,timelines,everything! And in order to not accidentally wreck stuff up,he decided to limit his use of power to 1 / 3 of his entire true power,so in each and every universe,he can only access 1 / 3 of his true omni abilities. So in short,Rimuru-sama matches only 52% out of the 1 / 3 limited strength. That is why I said even if he finally rivals the 1 / 3.he still had the remaining restrained 2 / 3 to chase after. But I,and Veldanava-sama all knew that one day he could,but he needs time.

Oops,I went a bit too off-topic,have I? Back on track,now you know how they met each other,don't forget Velzard-sama,or else if she finds out she will definitely freeze me into a sculpture for 1 month....

Veldanava-sama at the time as the world was quite new,was still managing the creation of new things and species,and did not have much time usually as he spends all spare time on finding Rimuru-sama. He knows that he wasn't that much of a good brother-figure to Velzard-sama,who had been born after this universe had formed a while.

And guess what? He found Rimuru,and pleaded with him to help him over taking care of his little-sister. Rimuru-sama,being carefree and doesn't have a big duty on hand,agreed on the job to be a baby-sitter for young Velzard-sama. She's quite defiant and in the mental age of a human teenager. At first,she wasn't happy that her brother sent his friend over rather than by himself,and never really cared or listened to Rimuru-sama. She even did some raging tantrums by freezing the entire house that Rimuru-sama lives in,which she moved in after Veldanava-sama asked Rimuru-sama to take care of her.