vi. girls, girls, boys

GREEK TRAGEDY ::  vi

GREEK TRAGEDY
::  vi. | girls, girls, boys

After the party, Brooke had a lot of sorries to give out. Starting with Nathan and Haley. It was the middle of the day, Monday and she thought the only place that she knows Haley would be is Karen's Cafe. So after taking a deep breath in and sucking it up, the burnette opened the door and headed to the counter.

Brooke stood there with Haley's back facing her, trying to figure out what to say. Before she could say anything, Haley had turned around and approached her.

"What do you want?"

"I deserve that." Brooke nodded, "I want to apologize. What I did was so uncool and I want to make it up to you."

"How?" Haley's brows furrowed.

A smile crept across Brooke's lips, "You'll just have to wait till tonight."

Haley gave her a questioning look as the burnette happily made her way out the cafe and then began to her next apology which was Nathan.

She told Nathan the same thing, she was sorry and that she had a plan to get Haley back. She was quite excited about it and she hoped it worked. From there, then came Ashely, Jake, and Ryland. Except, Ashely didn't listen to anything Brooke had to say because she was so pissed off. So during her apology to Ryland, she had to ask why one of her best friends was still mad about the situation when Brooke thought it had nothing to do with Ashely.

Ryland sighed, "It had everything to do with her, Brooke. Ashely likes Lucas."

Ryland soon walked off after filling Brooke in. She didn't care enough to stick around afterwards but also, she still really badly needed to speak to Jake. Last night, by the time she reached him, he was already gone again.

Luckily before her next class, she ran into Jake who was going the opposite direction from her. Before she can even get a word out, Jake had already rushed passed her. A major frustrated sìgh escaped ryland's lips before continuing to class. She knew this was going to be a long day.

• • •

It was around lunch time and Brooke was rushing through the halls to the courtyard to hopefully find Ashely again. During skipping her second class of the day, she heard that there was going to be a party at one of the college dorms, so what better way to make it up to Ashely than invite her to a college party.

After opening the double doors, she scanned the area and soon her eyes landed on one of the tables. There she saw Ashely with Chad, Ryland, Alexa, Jay, and Haley. She usually doesn't sit with them, but some things are more important than others.