1

| 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

| 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

5:09 am

𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 around, she just had woken up. It took her a while to realize she wasn't at her foster parent's apartment. Keomi started panicking, she quickly got up and rushed over to the dark grey painted wooden door. She twisted the knob but to her surprise it didn't open, she started banging on the door, screaming hoping someone would hear her. She stopped when she heard loud footsteps, it sounded like someone was stomping, The door swung open making Keomi immediately back up. "What da' fuck you need, jit?" Keomi felt like she knew him but couldn't remember who he was. She kept quiet making the older male irritated, "You'on hear me or some shit?" He scowled. He walked closer to Keomi, it was like he had an effect on her every time he came close to her she froze and felt like she couldn't move a muscle in her body. 

"Mm, you a luh pretty thing." He grabbed her chin and moved her head from side to side. His tall figure hovered over her as he rubbed her bottom lip with his thumb. "Yo' lips soft as fuck.." A smirk appeared on his face, showcasing his two deep dimples. His other hand lowered down to her lower back as he pushed her closer to him. "What's yo' name?" He said as he stared deeply into Keomi's dark bronzed eyes. "K-keomi..." She said barely above a whisper, he hummed in response. "Say that again fa' me.." He moved his face closer to Keomi's, she could smell his cool spearmint breath. "K...keomi"  She stammered. "That's a pretty ass name, Keomi.." Her name rolled off his tongue so smoothly. 

"Nice meeting you." He evilly smiled before walking away. 

<3

| 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 |

12:00 pm

𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 at the dark grey wall, thinking about school. School was for you to learn not for you to experience depression and criticism. She was damaged and had absolutely no idea what was happening. The door opened making Keomi look away from the wall and at the door. "Get up, luh girl and put this shit on." He said throwing an all black outfit on the mattress. 

"What's your n-name..?" Keomi questioned while grabbing the pair of clothing."Call me Nardo or Wick, eitha' one.." He stood there and watched Keomi's every move. "You gon' get dress or what? Ion got all day, jit." He huffed. Keomi slowly took off her graphic t-shirt, she felt uncomfortable undressing in front of somebody she didn't know. "Hurry da' fuck up." Keomi put on the black crop top and black joggers. "Take this ski..." Nardo said before giving Keomi a nike ski mask. 

"Why are you giving me this?" Keomi tilted her head while playing with the fabric of her joggers. Nardo smiled and began to speak, "You'll see, kiddo.." Keomi frowned and put the ski in her pocket. 

_____________________________________

Quick chapters cuz i'm getting all my ideas together

Keomi? 

Nardo?

Nardo a lil rude

My baby keomi so damn clueless 😪

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE MONKEYS!!!!!!

IF U AINT VOTE PRESS THAT DAMN STAR NEOW

he so fine like UGHH