23

ᴅᴀʏᴠᴏɴ ᴅᴀǫᴜᴀɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛ
𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 - 9:00 ᴘᴍ
𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴᴠɪʟʟᴇ, ғʟ

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 the beautiful dark-skinned woman with a sly smile across his face. Her light snores and calm facial expression made him melt. "You so pretty, Keomi." He ran his thumb across her eyebrows. "Nardo don't deserve someone like you li' folks." He placed a soft passionate kiss on her pulpy lips. "Mmm Vonn" She moaned before awakening from her sleep.

"What are you doing?" She questioned him while yawning. "Admiring yo' gorgeous ass." He looked deeply into her eyes. Keomi smiled feeling nervousness wash over her. "Gimmie uh kiss mama." He puckered out his lips earning a quick peck from Keomi. "Go back to sleep. We got somewhere to go." Von told Keomi. "Where are we going?" She furrowed her eyebrows not wanting to leave the house.

"Nardo wanna see you." Von sighed and licked his lips. "For what? I don't wanna see him." She frowned deeply feeling tears form. "Nardo still my best friend. He going through sumn right now and I wanna help him out and shii." Von explained to her. Keomi's bottom lip quivered, tears fell, her head began to hurt. Thinking of Nardo made Keomi remember all the times he manipulated her. His words laced with anger and hatred everytime he scolded her.

"What does that have to do with me though?" She quickly wiped her face, the tears wettening it. "A lot" Von simply said before getting up to leave. He left Keomi alone in her thoughts.

❝ 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐊𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐢❞
❝ 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐕𝐨𝐧. ❞
❝ 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨 ❞
She thought 

> TIMESKIP <

𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐈'𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄 seeing Nardo occupy a smirk. "Sexy ass." He looked Keomi up and down. She wore a black fitted dress that shown off her small shape. Von mugged Nardo but decided to not say anything not wanting things to escalate. "Von ain't tell you, Keomi?" Her name smoothly glided off his tongue giving her the same beautiful feeling from when they first met. "You gon' be staying wimmie." He licked his lips and bit his bottom lip, smiling. His dimples made Keomi throb painfully.

"Don't worry. Von gon' be staying wimmie too." He said catching Von off guard. "Ion wanna stay wit'cho crazy ass li' folks." He scrunched up his face. "Pleasee Von." Keomi begged while looking at Von. "Mmtch a'ight. Don't do no sneaky shit." Von told Nardo looking him up and down with a mug. "Ion een play around with dat sneaky shit." Nardo chuckled dryly.

"Mhm, how I'm pose ta know that? You been moving weird On King David." Nardo looked at Von with a wicked grin. "My fault grandson." Von mugged him harder when he said his nickname.

"Come here, Keomi." Nardo moved his index finger towards himself. Von shook his head and walked to his Black Lamborghini truck to grab Keomi's luggage. Keomi walked in front of Nardo, looking up at him with teary eyes.

"You scared of me?" He connected his eyes with her. "Yes..." Her voice cracked, her mouth grew dry, her chest caved in. She felt miserable in his presence. "That ain't good, phat ma." He frowned before hugging her. He placed his hands on her ass and cupped both of her cheeks. Keomi wrapped her arms around Nardo and embraced him, burying her head in his chest.

"I'm so sorry, Keomi." He whispered into her ear, "I'll make it up to you." Von looked at the two and felt jealousy intrude his heart. He had feelings for the troubled female. She made him feel safe and warm inside. He never felt like that before. Von always put his feelings aside and focused on his family problems. His father stay locked up and his mother struggled to put food on the table.

___________________________

SHOULD I ADD VON TO THE "RELATIONSHIP" OR FUCK NO?

sorry for the wait a negro been busy