7

𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 /// sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ

𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 eyes become heavy as she yawned. Nardo was making his own beat while scrolling through his notes. "Come here, pretty." He taking his attention off his phone and putting it on Keomi. She got up from the black leather couch and walked over to Nardo. He grabbed her arm and pulled her onto his lap. "You tired, ma?" He said against Keomi's neck. Keomi felt shivers run through her spine,"A little bit.." She said lowly. Nardo hummed in response as continued to scroll through his notes.

"Nardo, what's your real name..." Keomi questioned while staring at him. Nardo felt tears brim his eyes, his government name brought back so many unwanted memories. Keomi eyes widen and a deep frown appeared on her face. Keomi wiped the tears that were threatening to fall from his eyes. "My real name is Kaizen..." He said lowly. He was named after his abusive father his father was all he had. Nardo loved his father unconditionally besides the evil and spiteful shit he would do to him. His father used him for experiments since Nardo always was able to speak with 'Horace'. Nardo was lost and confused he didn't understand who he was and what was his purpose.

"I'm sor-" Keomi was cut off when Nardo began to speak, "It's a'ight, I'ma be alright..." He smiled. Keomi could see the hurt in his eyes, he felt like somebody was stabbing him constantly in his heart. He could feel the pain in his chest, it was like somebody was torturing him. Tears fell down his face uncontrollably as he covered his face with his hands. "I just wanted to be loved..." He sniffled. Nardo loved his father no matter what he did to him, he always adored his father and looked up to him. Keomi felt herself about to cry, she felt so bad for him.

"Mane, I'ma kill that nigga." His face completely changed, his eyes had so much anger in them it made Keomi scared. Nardo kissed Keomi's neck a couple of times before inhaling deeply. He tried his hardest to calm down but Horace was getting to him. "I understand you, Nardo..." She said lowly catching Nardo by surprise. "No you don't..." He chuckled dryly. "You don't know me and I don't know you..." Keomi rubbed his ear. "Trust me, I know you.." He smirked. Keomi tilted her head and furrowed her eyebrows. "I've been watching you fa' a while, pretty.." Keomi's eyes widened as the flashbacks began flooding her mind.

| 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 |

Keomi loud cries filled the empty school bathroom, she clutched her hoodie strings. Her 'friend' had basically humiliated her in front of the whole school. She heard footsteps and quickly stopped sobbing. She wiped her eyes and peeked at the bottom and saw Black air forces. She felt her breathing pace pick up causing her to inhale and exhale.

"I hate hearing you cry" A deep Jacksonville Florida accent spoke. "I'll kill her for you, ma..." He said. Keomi hesitated to open the stall door not wanting to be killed. "Who are you?" She questioned. Keomi didn't earn no response causing her to unlock the stall door and quickly open it. She walked out the stall and looked around, seeing nothing.

| 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 |

𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 she shook her head. "You're him..?" She questioned not really understanding. She knew that his voice was similar but she didn't pay attention to that. Nardo just stared at her in pure admiration. "You think you seeing me murdering that bitch was a coincidence?" He chuckled. Keomi tried to get off of him but he wrapped his arms around her tightly. "Don't act different now... I'm still da' same nigga." He mumbled. Nardo looked deeply into Keomi's eyes as he rubbed her ass. She stayed quiet not knowing how to respond. Keomi caressed his cheek and kissed him.  Nardo bit her bottom lip softly causing Keomi to open her mouth a little. Nardo slipped his tongue in her mouth, shocking Keomi.

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐔𝐓.

_______________________

whew chile NARDO WAS KEOMI STALKERR

like wth

ION KNOW HOW TO MAKE A SEX SCENE BUT IMA TRY FOR NEXT CHAPTER

DONT JUDGE ME