9

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 10𝐓𝐇, 2020

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 10𝐓𝐇, 2020

ᴏᴍɴɪsɪᴇɴᴛ

𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 spoon up to her mouth, hesitating. Keomi never really ate anything since her foster parents always starved her. Keomi put the spoon in her mouth and chewed the creamy cheesy macaroni. She moaned, her taste buds were having the times of their lives. Nardo walked in the kitchen and kissed Keomi on her forehead. "Hey mama." He said softly, Keomi waved at him and continued to eat. "You finally eatingggg." He dragged. Keomi giggled because he looked like a idiot. "My homeboy finna come ova'." He put his gun on the kitchen counter. Nardo puckered out his lips making Keomi peck them.

"Mane, that fake ass kiss." Nardo rolled his eyes as Keomi shook her heading smiling widely. Keomi finished eating and got up from the stool, she walked around the little mini island and placed her glass bowl in the sink. Nardo's phone started ringing causing him to answer it, "You outside?" He questioned while walking into the hallway. Nardo peeked out the blinds and curtains and saw his friend. Nardo opened the door allowing him to walk in. "Von, you got da' product and da' weed." Nardo said earning a head nod in response.

Nardo walked into the kitchen and saw Keomi doing the dishes. She had her hair down and it was curly and frizzy since she accidentally got it wet while showering. "Mhm, I got allat shit gang." He said while twirling his dread around with his index finger. Nardo hummed in response and walked away, going into the bathroom. Keomi could feel Von's eyes piercing through her skull as she finished washing the last dish. "What's yo' name, luh folks?" She turned around and met eyes with him. He looked like he knew something she didn't and was trying to warn her. "K......Keomi" She stammered. "Mm, keomi..." He looked her up and down scanning her. Keomi felt butterflies erupt in her stomach as her hands became sweaty.

"You must be his sub..." He said lowly. Keomi furrowed her eyebrows in confusion not understanding what he was referring her too. "He ain't make you one yet, I see..." He smirked. Keomi felt a weird feeling in her stomach like something was warning her. "Be careful, ma.." Von said softly. He was genuinely worried for her, Nardo was capable of so much dangerous shit it was frightening. Von's phone began to vibrate causing him to look away from Keomi, he grabbed his phone out his pocket and held it up to his ear. "Misharron, calm down I'm on my way." Von said aggressively, he looked irritated.

Nardo walked back in the kitchen eyeing Von, wondering if he tried making a move on Keomi. Von got up from the stool and held out his hand for Nardo to dap him up. Nardo shook his head with a smug look on his causing Von to mug him, "Ian wanna dap you up anyway." Von said as he walked into the hallway and out the door.

--- 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 ---

𝐌𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 room as Nardo thrusted in and out of Keomi. He rubbed circles around her swollen clit while his other hand was around her neck. Nardo smiled seeing Keomi struggle to breathe. "You feel me, mama?" He stroked slowly and deeply into Keomi making her eyes roll in the back of her head. Everything around her felt fuzzy as she felt the intense ecstasy that was being shared between them. Nardo groaned as he felt Keomi clench around him, "Ma, stop doing dat shit." He said aggressively.

_____________________________

IM PRACTICING SEX SCENES THATS WHY ITS SO QUICKK

RATE IT RN MONKEYS I WANT ERRBODY TO RATE IT

quick luh chapter