6

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟖𝐓𝐇, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟖𝐓𝐇, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

| 12:08 am |

𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 widened as Nardo slid the glass door opened, "You gon' hop in?" He smiled. Keomi tried her hardest not to look down "maybe a peek won't hurt" She thought. Keomi looked down and her jaw nearly touched the floor. "Nardo, are you on steroids?" She said, Nardo laughed and shook his head. "IT'S CURVED TOO..." Keomi quickly covered her mouth. "Just get yo' ass in da' shower.." He chuckled. Keomi felt herself grow nervous again, "I-i-i'm okay.." She stuttered. He hummed in response and closed the glass door, Keomi sighed in relief. "I'ma give you 30 seconds to get in here." Keomi heard Nardo say. Keomi had a mini tantrum and she screamed silently not wanting to expose her body. "If you don't wanna get in, it's coo.." Nardo chuckled. Keomi slowly undressed herself, she slid her underwear off and un-clipped her bra. 

Keomi opened the glass door and met eyes with Nardo. He was smirking, Keomi stepped in the shower and Nardo grabbed her waist, putting her in front of him. "Mm, I ain't gon' do nothing relax.." Nardo whispered in Keomi's ear. He pulled her closer to the point their skin was touching and wrapped his hand around her throat as he made her look up at him. "Nardo, are you gonna kill me?" Keomi said lowly. He smirked Nardo wasn't planning on killing her, he was going to trap her. Meaning, he was going to get her pregnant and force her to be with him. He developed a soft spot for Keomi behind his tough act, he was a very kind human being. People took him for granted and he felt like everyone who treated him like shit deserved to suffer with him. "You'll see soon, ma.." Nardo inched his face closer to Keomi's, their nose now touching. 

"You so gorgeous..." He smiled as his two dimples appeared. Keomi didn't know how to react, he was making her extremely nervous. Nearly, everything about him made her nervous and overwhelmed. She never felt like this for a boy before, everything was so new to her. She always wanted to feel the feeling of liking someone but she had no idea that it felt like this.

"I'm making you nervous, ma?" He lowered his free hand down to her lower stomach. Keomi shook her head 'No' making Nardo chuckle. "Ian gon' do nothing but hold u mama.." He said lowly. The water ran against Keomi's nude body as she closed her eyes. Nardo watched Keomi and felt a sort of warmth in his body he felt somewhat happy.

☆☆☆

______________
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏
_______________

𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐈 played with Nardo's VVS chain as she sat on top of him. He scrolled through Instagram, liking pictures of random shit. Keomi huffed and stopped playing wit his chain, "I'm bored..." She mumbled. Nardo hummed not taking his eyes off his phone. "I said I'm bored." She raised her voice a little more. "What the fuck you want me to do?" Nardo said rudely making her frown. Keomi got off of Nardo and laid down, she made sure to scoot away from him.

"Mane, you actin' childish." Nardo put his phone down and looked at Keomi. She ignored him and continued to stare at the wall. Keomi felt her eyes get watery, she hated when he would randomly snap her at for no reason. "Keomi." Nardo said, Keomi acted as if she didn't hear him. Nardo felt himself grow irritated, he began chewing on the inside of his cheek. He sat up and peeked over Keomi and saw a tear roll down her cheek. Nardo smacked his teeth and rolled his eyes. "Why you cryin'?" He said, he was annoyed he hated when people cried. "I'm alright" Keomi sniffled not wanting to look at Nardo.

"Stop lying, Keomi." Nardo grabbed Keomi and placed her on his lap. Keomi wiped her eyes and looked at Nardo. "I'm sorry, mama.." He said softly. Keomi nodded her head, sniffling. Nardo kissed her forehead and rubbed her back trying to comfort her the best he can. Keomi laid her head on Nardo's shoulder and rubbed his ear. "I gotta go soon, pretty.." He whispered loud enough for Keomi to hear. "Noooo.." She dragged not wanting him to leave. Nardo was a part time rapper, he would go to his personal studio and rap. He mostly did it for fun because it took his mind off his father.

"You wanna come with me, mama?" He said making Keomi smile widely. Keomi picked her head up and got up off of Nardo. "Come here real quick, ma." Nardo motioned her to come here. Keomi stepped in front of Nardo, confused.

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒

_______________________

Late update but at least it's good

Don't forget to vote ❤️

nobody:

Y'all: