25

ᴏʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ, ɪ'ᴍ ғɪɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇʙᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ.

𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑽𝑶𝑵 𝑫𝑨𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑵 𝑩𝑬𝑵𝑵𝑬𝑻 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 - 8:09 𝗣𝗠𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 - 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗩𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘, 𝗙𝗟

𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 - 8:09 𝗣𝗠
𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 - 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗩𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘, 𝗙𝗟

Dayvon smiled and waved 'bye' at the large crowd of his fans. "Love y'all." He said into the mic earning screams from the thirsty women in the audience. He walked backstage drenched in sweat. Feeling exhausted from all the rapping and walking around he did.

"You did great baby." Keomi said softly and handed him a towel. He grabbed it from her and wiped the sweat off his face. "Thank you, mama. I appreciate chu' for coming and supporting me." He said to her with a smile. "Of course." She smiled back. He licked his lips and attached them to hers. His arm snaked around her waist pulling her closer. She put her arms around his neck and melted into his arms.

Dayvon sucked on her bottom lip before pulling away. "You must want some dick li' folks." He slapped her ass looking at her with low eyes due to exhaustion. "Mm, you need some rest you been on that stage all night." She moved away from him and pulled out her phone from her back pocket. She went to contacts and pressed on Nardo's caller ID before calling him. Nardo picked the phone up after three rings. "Y'all ready?" His strong accent flew through Keomi's ear.

"Yes, can you get some food while you're on the way?" She asked politely while looking at Von. "What'chu want?" Nardo responded. "Anything, it doesn't matter." She grabbed Dayvon's hand and started leading him to the exit.

"I'ma just order yo' food when I pick y'all up." Nardo said. "Oh okay, make sure to get Von something." She said before hanging up. "I'm so fuckin' tired on foenem." Dayvon groaned running his hand down his face.

TIMESKIP

Dayvon laid on Keomi's chest with his hands wrapped around her waist. Her thighs occupied the sides of his stomach while his feet nearly hung off the bed. Nardo laid beside them snoring loudly with his arm under Keomi. Her phone rang causing her to grab her phone. Seeing it was India and immediately picked it up. "Hey girl." India's voice boomed through the speakers. "Hiiii" Keomi dragged grinning. "What'chu doing right now?" India questioned. "Watching TV, what about you?" Keomi responded.

"Dealing with Durk big eyed ass." India smacked her lips earning a snicker from Keomi. "Is it okay if I share some personal information about our relationship?" She asked kindly. "Of course, I don't mind." Keomi replied.