5

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

| 9:00 pm |

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 his head on Keomi's chest while intertwining his hand with her's. Keomi wrapped her legs around Nardo as he looked up at her. " I feel yo' pussy beating.." He smirked, Keomi eyes widened. "Get off me..." Keomi said lowly. Nardo shook his head and laid his head back down, "Yo' shit fat..." Nardo mumbled. Keomi closed her eyes feeling sleepiness wash over her. "Wake yo' ass up, cuh.." Nardo frowned and tapped Keomi. She groaned and tried moving Nardo off her but he wouldn't budge. 

Nardo sat up and grabbed Keomi's legs, placing them on his shoulders. "Nardo, please leave me aloneee.." Keomi dragged. Nardo placed light kisses down Keomi's leg making her groan. "I'ma leave you alone, mama.." He chuckled and took her legs off his shoulders. He got off the bed and slid on his Dior slides. Nardo left out of the room, smiling making Angie mug him, "You gotta problem?" Nardo's smile faded away. Angie rolled her eyes and tried walking away but Nardo grabbed her hair and yanked her back. "I'ma pull yo teeth out, keep on fuckin' wimmie.." Nardo looked down at her.  He let go of her and pushed her hard causing her to fall. Nardo stepped over her and walked outside. 

<3

| 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 |