16

ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴᴠɪʟʟᴇ, ғʟ
2 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴᴠɪʟʟᴇ, ғʟ2 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐓ime flew by quickly. Keomi's and Nardo's relationship was rocky ever since he stabbed her. Keomi became more distant while Nardo became more into his music. Nardo wanted Keomi to love him but he knew it was hard to love someone like him. He was a sadistic and a narcissist, the list could go on. He wasn't mentally stable for her and she wasn't smart enough to realize that. Keomi was always neglected throughout her life and to have someone interested in her was important and special to Keomi.

Keomi sat on her shared bed with Nardo staring at the wall. Tears slid down her cheeks as she felt her body become numb. She was questioning the life she was living and why she was living it. "Ma, why you crying?" Nardo sat up and stared at Keomi. "I'm tired Nardo..." She sniffled. Nardo's heart stopped for a second as he felt his head ache. "Of me?" He mumbled not wanting to earn a answer. "Yes pa.." She looked at him with teary eyes. Nothing hurt more than realizing the love of your life was sick of you. "I love you so much, Keomi." He looked deeply into Keomi's eyes. "You make me happy Keomi. I just can't control myself, I'm crazy ma." He gritted his teeth trying to ignore the painful headache.

"You can, you choose not to because you think you're not strong enough." Keomi wiped her watery eyes. "I'm in pain, ma.." His voice cracked as he vented to her. "I ain't neva' felt this typa' shit before. You showed me so much shit but I fucked it up because of the trauma my fucked up ass fatha' put me through. He wanted me to be a monster and I am.." Tears brimmed his eyes as he tried fighting them back. "Nigga's ain't suppose to cry. He always told me, but he hurt me so fuckin' bad." His blood boiled as he felt anger rush through his soul. "That nigga destroyed my fuckin' childhood cause I could speak to Horace." Nardo's words laced with venom and hatred.

Keomi felt her heart stumble on their love strings. She loved him and he knew it but he didn't feel it. "I'ma dig up that nigga again and kill his stupid ass again and again until I'm satisfied." Nardo grinned evilly before getting off the bed. "Nardo, where are you going?" Keomi frowned. "To kill his bitch and his whole fuckin' family he created." Nardo grabbed black latex gloves and a butcher knife. "Please...Nardo no." Keomi's bottom lip trembled as she watched his eyes blacken and his grin widen. 'that look' She thought seeing Nardo glance at her with an evil yet calm look plastered on his face.

Nardo placed the knife on the bed and walked over to Keomi as she sat on the edge of the bed. He towered over her, "Sexy ass.." Nardo licked his lips. He grabbed Keomi's throat and squeezed it before tonguing her down. He slid his tongue down her throat and swirled it around. He groaned lightly tasting her sweet saliva, it tingled his taste buds. Keomi's soft moans made him go crazy. He broke the intense kiss leaving a little string of saliva on Keomi's lip. "Yo' pussy so tight it be makin' my toes curl." He smirked causing Keomi to laugh, "You play too much."

"I'm deadass yo' shit be suckin' my luh junior up." He mumbled. "Your accent is so fine.." Keomi smiled causing Nardo to smile back. "I love when yo' pretty ass compliment me." He grabbed the butcher knife and walked out the bedroom leaving Keomi in her thoughts.

'He's crazy Keomi. You need to leave him!'

'He's just traumatized it's no big deal.'

𝐈𝐅 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒...