22

𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 | 4:56 𝙿𝙼
𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 | 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻

𝐊eomi rolled her eyes while Von argued with his best friend, Durk. They were arguing about who was winning in basketball. "On foenem, you cheating." Durk smacked his lips loudly before passing the ball to Von. "Just cause you ass don't mean i'm cheating folks." Von chuckled, looking over at Keomi. "Ma, you straight?" He asked earning a head nod from Keomi. "Wickman know bout y'all?" Durk questioned with a concern look plastered on his face.

"I ain't scared of that nigga. Y'all nigga's mad pussy on King David." Von scoffed.

"That nigga insane." Durk shook his head. "Ion give a fuck. He ain't finna bitch me around." Von dribbled the ball. "I took his bitch and he ain't do shit bout it." Von chuckled dryly while Durk stared at him. "She ain't no bitch.." He corrected Von. "You right. My fault." His voice softened. He was growing attached to Keomi, she brought out his personality, comforted him, and did everything his ex couldn't do.

TIMESKIP

"𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐈, why you crying?" Von smacked his lips and plopped beside her. "I'll be okay.." She sniffled, Von stared at her with remorse filled eyes. He felt bad for her. She went through so much pain being with Nardo. He did nothing but manipulate her into thinking he loved her. She still loved him. She needed him but he was the demon behind all her affliction. "Nardo don't love you li' folks. Stop crying ova' a nigga that ain't gon' cry over you." He pulled her to him embracing her. Von lifted her up onto his lap and hugged her waist. She cried harder wetting his favorite shirt.

"He wanna see you like this ma. You letting this nigga break you." He mumbled. Keomi clinged onto Von trying to calm down. "I love him so much, Von.." She sobbed. Von felt his heart sting a little, he wanted Keomi. She was so beautiful to him. "Does he love you like you love him, li' folks?" He asked, growing irritated. Nardo made his trigger finger itch. He wanted to murder him so bad but Nardo was his childhood bestfriend.

They grew up together. They damn near did everything together. Von still had much love for Nardo and always did. "I don't know.." She murmured. "Stop crying and go to sleep. We gotta go somewhere tomma." He stood up and stretched. "No, Von don't leave me.." She sniffled looking up at him with puffy red eyes. "I won't mama, relax." He said softly, soothing her body.

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐕𝐨𝐧.

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫.

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝?