Author's Note

Well, here we are again.

First and foremost, I want to reiterate that this was not just a fanfic: this was my creation I spent many long nights working on it instead of taking care of more serious responsibilities of mine.  I felt that with this Yoonmin story, it would explore sensitive topics society is dealing with to this day.  Questions like: what does it mean to have an age-gap, how to determine what consent means, and figuring out what are green flags in a relationship.  

I believe that taboo subjects such as these go unanswered more often than usual, which is why I dedicated my time into making such a fanfic like this.  Even though it portrays actual idols as characters, I thought only Min Yoongi and Park Jimin could really help me tell this story.

I am also very well aware that these people are real K-Pop idols, which goes without saying that this was a work of fiction, keeping in mind that both Yoongi and Jimin have their own lives outside of my fanfic.  That being said, they and all of BTS have inspired me to share my work with the rest of you.  I am so happy to have found them, and I'm incredibly proud of the work they have done throughout the years.

BTS, you will always have my purple heart. 

I, for one, am deeply honored that you have chosen to click on this story of mine.  I am grateful to each and every reader.  Thank you very much for sticking around with me.

This work would not be possible without the endless support from my family.  They knew I wanted to be a writer and did not bat an eye when I announced I was in the midst of creating fanfiction, in fact, my mom encouraged me to write faster. 

Thank you to my dad for putting up with me (again) and for taking the time to learn each BTS member's names; you didn't have to, but I'm glad you did.  Thank you to my sister for going with me to the BTS Permission to Dance concert; if I could dedicate a BTS song for you, I'd choose "You Never Walk Alone".  And lastly, thank you to my mom.  I whole-heartly believe BTS brought us closer together than anything, and I'm honored to have a BTS moot like you who I can sing my heart out with. 

I love each and every one of you.

Thank you for reading.