Chapter 8

[The wonderful art belongs to ikimaru on tumblr! I love her art so much and it's what Karkles looks like since this is Humanstuck. I don't know if I've mentioned it before but yes, it is Humanstuck cx]

Dave's POV

I woke up with tears rolling down my face. It was all just a nightmare. Why the hell was Karkat in it? I sigh and rub my eyes. I never have nightmares. Ever. Even if I do, they aren't that bad. I look over at my clock. It's 5:37 in the morning and I'm wide awake.

"Fucckkkkk.." I say. I rub my face and grab my shades. I get up and take my shirt off tossing it in a pile and then proceed to take my pants and underwear off. I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower, waiting for it to get warm enough and then hop in.

I sit in shower for about 5 minutes then get out and start to get dressed again. I get a clean shirt and my usual jeans and red converse and take another look at the clock. It's only 6 now and I groan in boredom.

Time for tumblr.

After a long hour on Tumblr I finally see that it's about 7 o'clock so I get breakfast and grab my backpack. It feels lonely here without Dirk, but I feel better now that I know he's ok.

After I finish eating I get my key and get my favorite sweater, which was red and had a fucking awesome red gear on it, because it's supposed to rain again. I run out the door to meet my friends (and Karkat) at our usual meeting spot.

I run up and see Jade and John waiting.

"Hey Dave!" John says happily.

"Hiya Dave!" Jade says after. I smirk and wave to them. Soon after Rose walks up with a taller girl, with a red skirt and a black shirt and a Virgo necklace. She had green eyes and short black hair.

"Hello everyone, id like you to meet someone." Rose says pointing at the taller girl.

"This is Kanaya, my girlfriend." Everyone turns their head quickly including me and we all say at the same time:

"GIRLFRIEND?!?!"

"Called it!" Jade says.

"Yes. Rose Is A Very Lovely. I Admire Her A Lot."

Holy shit.

Just as they finish saying that, Karkat comes up. I didn't want to admit that I was afraid of that shorty, but I was afraid of him. Ever since last night, I'm kinda terrified of him. That asshole is pretty fucking scary. Especially since he looked like some creepy ass troll thing.

We all walked to school still surprised about Kanaya and Rose.

-Time Skip-

School was hella boring. I sighed as I was in my last period class. I looked over to my right to see Karkat staring at me.

"I need to step out for a moment please do not do anything stupid. " The teacher says, as he walks out of the room. Everyone starts talking and I look over at Karkat.

"What the hell is your problem?" I say to him.

"JADE IS MINE YOU FUCKASS"

"What the hell are yo-"

"IM NOT FUCKING STUPID I KNOW YOU LIKE HER"

"Well, she's pretty. And yes I do like her. But you can't stop me from liking her her dude.." Just as I say that the bell rings and I get up and walk out of the classroom. As I'm walking down the hallway I get pushed up against the locker.

"What the hell?!" I see the short brown haired douche pushing me up against the locker. I push him off of me and he kicks me.

In my dick.

Hard.

"SWEET MOTHER OF CHICKEN NUGGETS WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU KICK ME IN THE DICK! AS A FELLOW BRO, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT BEING KICKED IN THE DICK IS NOT FUN!" I yell. I immediately pick him up by the collar of his shirt and I punch him in the face.

"FUCK YOU STRIDER!" He says, as I still hold him by the collar of his shirt. I get ready to punch him again when I hear someone call out my name.

"Dave? What are you doing to Karkat?"

I turn around to see Jade standing there, horrified.

[Author Note]

Here's the next chapter! I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading! <3

~Jazzy v(^w^)/