Part 10

(Tangledstuck picture credit to original owner. I don't know the artist's url but I give all credit to them for the adorable picture =>w<= )

Karkats POV

-Flash back-

"ERIDAN I CANT BELIEVE IM LETTING HELP ME WITH THIS." I say looking at that idiotic Ampora.

"Wwell, it wworked for me and Fef."

"YEAH I GYESS YOUR RIGHT."

"And that idiot Sol is gone because of this plan. It wworks. It wwill help you wwith your Davve problem." I smirk. Ampora was right. This plan worked for him and Feferi.

"Wwell Kar.. Wwhat about Terezi?"

Hah. I forgot about that blind girl.

"WELL, SHE CAMT SEE SO SHE DOESNT HAVE TO KNOW." I smirk. "ITS OUR SECRET."

"Of course Kar. I owwe you for helping me wwith other things. Like wwith the s-" I cover his mouth.

"SHUT IT AMPORA."

"Sorry.. I forgot wwe aren't supposed to talk about that.."

"BACK TO THE PLAN."

-Present-

"K4RKL3S?"

"WHAT."

"YOU LOOK T1R3D."

"YOU CANT FUCKING SEE TEREZI"

"ST1LL." This girl is so annoying.

"K4RKL3S 1S 3V3RYTH1MG OK?"

"YES FUCKING FANTASTIC" I groan in annoyance. Why can't she just fucking leave me alone! I mean, I used to like her but she's just annoying now.

"AND DIDN'T I ASK YOU TO STOP CALLING ME KARKLES?!"

"BUT TH4TS WH4T 1 4LW4YS C4LL YOU! YOU US3D TO LOV3 1T WH3N 1 C4LL3D YOU TH4T."

"WELL I DONT *LOVE* IT ANYMORE. SO CALL ME KARKAT. IT'S NOT HARD TEREZI."

"SORRY K4RKL- K4RK4T... 1M GONNA GO TO CL4SS NOW..." She gets up and walks away. I get up and go to math which I have with Jade and the asshole.

Dave POV

It had been a few days since the whole Karkat incident and Jade is still pissed at me. I'm such an asshole. I even got John to tell her I'm sorry but John told me that she was never going to talk to me again. I don't know what to do.

"Mr. Strider, do you know the answer?" I look up at the teacher and look at the problem on the board. I wasn't paying attention.

"No, I don't know the answer."

"Did you even try on the problem."

"No." The teacher sighs then turns to Jade.

"Mrs. Harley do you the answer to the problem. I know you were paying attention unlike Mr. Strider."

"Um, sorry but I wasn't paying attention, I have a lot on my mind at the moment.." Jade blushes in embarrassment. She always pays attention, maybe I should ta- Oh wait. I can't fucking talk to her because she's pissed at me! The bell then rings. Finally its lunch.

"Jade!" I call her name as were leaving the class. She stops for a second before walking faster.

"Jade please wait!" I catch up to her.

  "What do you want Dave! And if you're here to apologize just forget it! I'm not going to forgive you for beating up Karkat!"

"I didn't beat him up he kicked me and it was self defense. If you lived with my bro you would punch him too."

"No I wouldn't! I wouldn't hurt anyone and you know that! I don't even know why you two hate each other, but it's probably for some stupid reason that I don't care about! Now leave me alone!"

"Jad-"

"Leave. Me. ALONE!" 

Fine. If she wants me to leave her alone. I'll leave her alone.

Forever.

Author's note!

Yay another shitty chapter! I actually got inspired by the magic of Tumblr and now I know how I'm going to end this fanfic! And thanks to this one post it's going to be longer now. I was actually planning on ending it in 1 or 2 chapters but now I have more ideas! c: (Woohoo no more writers block lol)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading!

~Jazzy =(^w^)=