Chapter 12

Readers pov

"And the three of you will be in detention for the next week." The principal says. The three boys sitting in front of him all nod. Dave thought that they were going to get suspended or Expelled. Luckily they didn't.

"I also expect better behavior from you three next time. Now get to class." The principal writes them all late-passes to their next class.

"Sorry Mr. Hussie..." Dave says with a sigh.

Daves POV

This week was going to suck. I quickly ran to my first class and gave the teacher the pass. She understood and I took my seat. I was bored even though the class had just started. Well, it was about half way over but it just started for me.

~Time skip brought to you by me~

I sat alone at lunch. When John came to sit with me I immediately moved.

"Dave are you mad at me??" He asks. I just look at him and sigh. As soon as I sigh Karkat walks up with Eridan and a girl.

"Soooooooo this is the dude you were telling me a8out Karkat? He looks like a total loser.." Ugh Vriska Serket queen of the bitches.

"Why is he wearing those stupid glasses. Those are soooooooo lame."

"I DONT FUCKING KNOW WHY HE WEARS THEM HE DOESNT LET ANYONE SEE HIS EYES."

"Well I can change that o8viously!" She reaches for my glasses and I swat her hand away.

"Can you guys just leave me alone I'm not in the fucking mood.." I say staring straight into Vriskas eyes.

"Your kinda cute Strider... To 8ad your kinda a loser. 8ut if you ditch those two dorks you can 8e cool."

"Two dorks... Do you mean John and Rose??"

"Hey!! I'm not a dork!" John says. He jumps up and runs up to Vriska.

"Really, cause you look like a dork to me. With those stupid glasses of yours."

"My glasses look weird? One of your lenses are dimmed! It looks stupid!"

"Ooooooooh hell no! You did not just call my glasses weird! I look soooooooo cool compared to you!" She picks John up by the collar of his shirt. I immediately jump up and grab her wrist since she was ready to punch him.

Then Eridan grabs me and holds me back as Vriska beats up John.

"Let go of him he's had enough!"I scream.

"Shut the hell up Davve. Let Vvris do wwhat she wwants."

"Im not going to let her beat up my best friend!" I get out of his grasp and immediately run over to Vriska and John. I grab her arm and she lets go of John. She grabs my shirt and I smirk.

"Why are you smirking!"

"Your funny."

"What?! Why would you say that?"

"Your face is just so funny. You think that you're so tough. But you're really just weak."

"At least I don't self harm. Like you.. " She whispers and smirks. My eyes widen. How did she know?

The only person I've told was Jade.

"It's o8vious. Your always wearing long sleeves."

"Just stop.." I say. I can feel the tears forming in my eyes.

"Don't worry. If you ditch those losers it'll 8e our little secret.." She says whispering.

"I-I.." I had to think. John and Rose are two of my best friends. I let out a sigh.

"You promise you won't bother them or hurt them right..?"

"Promise."

"Fine. I'll accept your stupid deal."

"Good decision Dave." She then grabs my hand and takes me out of the cafeteria leaving John and Rose behind.

[Authors note]

Thanks for reading. I'm trying to get these updates up as fast as possible even though my phone is slowly Going more and more crazy xc.

I apologize for any errors.

~Jazzy c: