Chapter 18

Jades POV

Where this I was hidden, wasn't very far away from my house. I knew exactly where I was as soon as I got a good look at everything.

I could tell now that I was crying, I felt the tears running down my cheeks. I started running, well quickly walking because my legs felt like noodles, to get home as fast as I could. I had to tell Jake before anyone else. After running for a few minutes I finally made it home. I knocked on the door and I could hear Jake from inside.

"I don't want your cookies!"

"I'm not a Girl Scout stupid!" After I said that I could hear him getting up as fast as possible, and he opened the door quickly. When he opened the door he just stared at me. I started to cry harder.

"J-Jade.. Is this my god damned mind messing with me? Or is it really you?"

"It's really me Jake." I hug him. He hugs back. We both walk in and I sit on the couch with a blanket wrapped around me.

"What happened?! You were missing for 3 days!"

"I-I.." I take a deep breath.

"I was going to go to Dave's house on Friday, when Karkat offered me a ride home. I accepted the ride home and he kidnapped me."

"Did he um.."

"No Jake. He didn't." I didn't realize that I was shaking and Jake sat next to me and hugged me.

"How about we order a pizza, pop some popcorn and watch a movie? We could invite Dirk and Dave over if you want." He asks me. I smile.

"That sounds like a great idea! I'll call Dave!"

"I'll call Dirk and order the pizza."

"If I let you pick the movie pleeeaaassseee don't pick Avatar!"

"Well then you better pick the movie." I run to my room and get my phone. 72 missed calls and 164 texts. I call Dave.

"Jade? Or is this Karkat fucking with me again."

"Nope! It's not Karkat."

"Holy shit."

"Um.. Would you like to come over and watch a movie with me and Jake? He's asking Dirk."

"Yes! I mean yeah sure."

"Ok! See you then Dave!"

"See you then to, Jade." I end the call. I put my phone back on my bed. And walk back down stairs.

"Jade!" I see him holding a movie.

"If that's avatar then no."

"It's not avatar silly!"

"Indiana Jones? I haven't watched that in a while."

"It's got everything you need in a movie! Like adventure and... Adventure!"

"Fine we can watch it. I guess it's your choice since it was your idea."

"I ordered the pizza and called Dirk. He said that Dave was, and I quote, screaming 'I'm having a fangirl attack'. Must be into that anime like his brother." I laugh a little.

~Time Skip~

I heard the door bell ring and I got up to go answer it.

"Who is it!"

"Dirk and Dave!" I hear Dave say. I open up the door and nearly fall when Dave hugs me.

"I'm gonna let you two catch up." We both nod to the older Strider.