Chapter 13

Readers POV

"He.. Did.. WHAT?!?! I can't believe he just left you two here all by yourselves and left with Vriska! Vriska queen of bitches Serket!! And I-"

"Jade please calm down he left us here for a reason." Rose calmly says.

"There is no reason to ditch your friends! How can you be so calm in this situation! I wasn't there and I'm currently flipping my shit!"

"She was threatening to hurt us!" John says.

"And there was something else that she mentioned, but we couldn't hear what she said. It was obviously very personal since Dave did end up freezing up and giving up."

"S-Something else? You didn't hear it at all?" Jade responds.

"Nope! But she had an evil bitchy smirk on, as usual that is. Plus she made fun of my glasses!"

"I was just about to apologize to him and he decides to ditch you two like the asshole he is! I'm done with Dave! He could just die and I wouldn't care!"

"Jade don't say that! You don't mean that!"

"Shut the hell up John!!"

"Jade calm down now you're being a bitch!" Jade sighs.

"I'm sorry guys... I was just angry. I thought he was better now.. Listen I gotta find him. Do you know where he is?"

"I do recall Vriska taking him somewhere. I am unsure where she took him unfortunately."

"I wouldn't go checking for him Jade. The next class is about to start!"

"Well for me that's PE and I have it with Dave! I can talk to him then!" Jade says. She smiles happily at her genius plan before remembering that Vriska was in her class. So was Karkat and Eridan. She knew Karkat would be somewhat nice to her but the others would pick on her. She waves goodbye to her friends and quickly runs to PE.

Jades POV

I ran to PE as quick as I possibly could so I could talk to Dave before he was with Vriska. I was still wondering what this other promise that she said to Dave was. I was really hoping it wasn't the same one I told her. Oh god it probably is!

I shake the thought out of my head and quickly made it to the locker room and started getting my pe clothes on. As I finish putting them up I put my hair up in a pony tail which I only put up during PE. Just as I'm done putting my hair up I'm stopped by the one and only: Vriska Serket.

"Hiiiiiiii Jade."

"...Hi Vriska..."

"I heard you're in a fight with your little 8oyfriend?" I blush when she calls Dave my boyfriend. If only he was..

"H-He isn't my boyfriend! And we aren't in a fight!"

"Really? When you told me his little secret you also mentioned that you were also in a fight."

I freeze. I did tell her. I told Vriska Serket: the queen of bitches, the girl who will say anything if she doesn't get her way. She's threatening Dave, so she won't talk about him self harming.

And it's all my fault!

God why am I such an idiot!

"Vriska.. You can't threaten Dave with that! Please just leave him alone.."

"Why? He's like a weird minion of some sorts! He does whatever I say just 8ecause of his little 'secret'."

"What do I have to do to get you to stop.."

"What makes you think I want you to do something?"

"I've known you long enough to know that your a bitch and you won't do anything unless you get something in return. So what ever it freaking is, just tell me."

"Did you really just call me a 8itch?"

"Y-Yeah I did!" Vriska looks around and sees the locker room is empty. She smirks then pushes me up against the locker and puts her hand on my throat, choking me.

"If anyone is a 8itch here, it is o8viously you, Jade. No one here likes you 8ecause you're just a loser. No8ody likes a loser. And I know that you like Dave. I could see it in your eyes. 8ut don't even try. He would never date someone as ugly as you."

"I-I'm not u-ugly.." I manage to slip out as she continues to choke me. I couldn't breath.

"You can keep telling yourself that, Jade, but it won't 8e true. Ever." She let's go of my neck and drops me on the ground. She walks out and leaves me there on the floor, crying.

[Authors Note]

Wow Vriska you little bitch. Holy shit.

Hi guys! I just wanted to say that since this story is slowly coming to an end, I'm starting another story! I have the first chapter ready, well the prologue ready and the cast ready and I'll probably post it soon. It is a Demonstuck story mainly focused around Jake and Dirk, but the first chapter is focused around Terezi and Karkat. Shit I mean prologue I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

See you in the next update!
~Jazzy <(•w-)/