Chapter 15

(TRIGGER WARNING: DEPRESSION, AND VIOLENCE)

KARKATS POV

~Flash Back~

"THATS PLAN B?!?! AMPORA ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!"

"No Kar, im not fuckin' crazy. Trust me its a pretty good plan."

"HOW WOULD YOU FUCKING KNOW, PLAN A WORKED FOR YOU!"

"Lets just say, I helped other people out and they used this plan." I sigh in frustration. This was the stupidest plan I've ever heard. We could get fucking arrested or worse!

"HOW COULD I DO THIS? MY BROTHER KANKRI AND MY DAD WOULD NOTICE!"

"I though Kankri wwasnt livving wwith you anymore. Isn't he in college or some shit?"

"YEAH BUT SINCE ITS WINTER TIME HE CAME HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!" (Wow I'm writing a story about winter in summer how ironic)

"Wwell I might havve a place for you to do it then." He hands me a map with a circle on some area in a forest.

"ARE YOU SURE WE WON'T GET ARRESTED FOR THIS, AND BY WE I MEAN I WONT GET ARRESTED."

"As long as you don't tell anyone and just keep this betwween us wwe wwont get in trouble. Noww I gotta go me and Fef are hanging out today."

"WAIT WHEN SHOULD I DO THIS?"

"Friday. Its seems like the best time to do it."

"OKAY THANKS."

~Present~

Friday.

It's Friday.

Today was the day that I was going to do the plan b. I was reluctant at first, mostly because my brother would notice if I did 'plan B' at my house. My dad is never home. He's always busy with work or some shit like that. I didn't care though. I just have to wait until school is over before I do the plan.

Daves POV

It's finally Friday. I felt like this week had been going forever. But that doesn't matter. Today was the day I was finally going to make a move on Jade. She's coming over tonight and I can't wait for school to be over. Woah, okay, calm yourself Strider. I sound like some 12 year old fangirl.

"Dave wait up!" I turn around to see my friends running up to me.
"Hey guys." I wave to them. But something's different. There's another girl. She has long brown hair, similar to Jade but her hair is lighter. She's wearing a gray skirt and a black shirt with the Aries sign on it. She also has a white fedora on.

"Who is-"

"This is Aradia. She's Sollux's step-sister." Rose says. I sigh. Me and Sollux were best friends, and he never told me that he had a sister.

I remember the day it happened. We hung out the day before and everything was perfectly cool. It was the normal hang out, pizza, video games. Anything teenage boys like. It was a Friday and the night he left was the last time I saw him. I texted him the next morning and he never responded, which was unusual because he's always on his phone. I got a text from him an hour later from his brother Mituna that he was dead. He told me that Sollux had killed himself which left me in shock. Sollux was one of the happiest people I knew. This happened two years ago. We told each other everything but I don't know why he never told me he had a step-sister.

"Nice to meet you Aradia I'm Dave."

"Nice to meet ya too Dave!" She says with a smile. She has a Boston accent.

"So Dave, are we still gonna hang out tonight?" Jade asks me.

"Yeah totally."

"Oooohhh Dave and Jade sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-" I cover Johns mouth.

"Shut the hell up Egbert!" I say. Jade laughs slightly.

"I have to go to my first class, so I'll see you during PE Dave!"

"See you then." I smile and wave bye to her.

~Another time skip brought to you by me~

Jades POV:

It was finally the end of school and I quickly get my stuff and get ready to go. As I'm leaving I'm stopped by Karkat.

"Um... Hey Karkat.."

"HEY JADE NEED A RIDE HOME?"

"I thought you didn't have you license."

"OH I GOT IT A FEW DAYS AGO. I FORGOT TO TELL YOU."

"Thanks for the offer Karkat but I can walk myself home.."

"PLEASE JADE. ITS AN APOLOGY FOR BEING RUDE TO DAVE."

"..Fine. I'll give you the directions." He grabs my hand and takes me to his truck. It's a nice looking car. It must be new. It's a red truck which isn't surprising since red is his favorite color. I hop in and he gets in the driver seat. We starts driving and I give him the directions to my house.

"Turn left here." I say, but he doesn't turn he continues to drive straight to a forest which is close by my house.

"Karkat you missed the turn. We have to go back."

"WE ARENT GOING TO YOUR HOUSE, JADE."

"Karkat what the hell are you-" He cut me off with a kiss. I push him off of me.
"Karkat stop! I'll walk myself home." I open up the door to his car but I stop, due to a sharp pain in my side.

"K-Karkat... W-What the hell!" He stabbed me with a fucking knife! I start to shake in fear.

"SORRY JADE. TIME FOR YOU TO SLEEP NOW." He puts a syringe in my arm and my vision goes blurry. My eyes feel heavy and before I know it, I pass out.

[Authors note]

Oh my god I am so sorry for doing that to Jade.

And by the way there might be smut in the next chapter so yeah.

PLEASEDONTKILLMEILOVEYOUALL

Thanks for reading <3

~Jazzy =(^w^)=