Author's Note

Hello to my fellow readers! This is just an author's note to give a bit of a background of Andromeda Black. She is based on my current MC with my second playthrough of Hogwarts Legacy. Initially, I wasn't going to write any fan fiction, it has been a long time since I have dabbled in writing stories (back in my Teen Titan days heh).

However, playing Hogwarts Legacy has rekindled my love for Harry Potter but just with fandom in general. Writing the first chapter of this story felt like reliving my pre-teen years when I was active in the Teen Titan fandom. So...here we are!

Anyways I'll start with the background of my MC. Her name is Andromeda Black, her father was a pureblood that fell in love with a muggle. Unfortunately, that caused a huge rift in the Black family so Andromeda does not have a true relationship with the Blacks despite the last name. The headmaster is her uncle but she barely knows him.

Her father ended up passing away due to Tuberculosis when she was around 10/11. Before her father's death, there was a conflict about whether Andromeda should have the chance to attend Hogwarts. Eventually, her uncle allowed her to attend, which is why she came in as a fifth year.

She gets placed in the house of Slytherin, just like her father. I would call her a "nice Slytherin" with an edge to her. For example, if anyone would try to hurt her friends or family, she is not back down and put on a fight. However, she will help anyone in need but it may come with a price, depending on what is asked of her and how she perceives the individual.

Andromeda has mixed feelings about using the Dark Arts, if they are to be used, it has to be with extreme caution or if your life is in mortal danger.

I inserted a screenshot of her below. Enjoy!

   Enjoy!