Room of Requirement

After finding the second triptych, Sebastian and Andromeda have an argument in the Undercroft about how she is working with a goblin. After Sebastian leaves, Andromeda finds herself alone and takes matters into her own hands.

___________________________________

"BOMBARDA!"

Pieces of an old crate exploded right in front of Andromeda. She spun around and yelled, "CONFRINGO!" as a tower of cauldrons shattered to the floor.

How dare Sebastian call her ignorant after all the help she has done for him. Anger was flowing through her veins, which only put more power behind her spell-casting. The Undercroft may soon be engulfed in flames if she continues with this behavior.

"What an idiot!" She clenched her jaw and threw another exploding spell at the pile of boxes. "Me? Ignorant? I have saved his arse so many times and this how he thanks me?!"

Andromeda knew she needed to calm down before she lost complete control of herself but somehow, it felt so good to just let it all out. She raised her arm in the air to blast another crate into shambles when someone from behind suddenly grasped her hand.

A familiar yet soothing voice filled her ears.

"I know you are angry, but may I suggest that destroying the Undercroft is not the solution."

Ominis.

Of course, he would come and find her. She slowly lowered her hand in defeat and felt the warmth from his hand disappear. "How did you know I was down here?"

"I ran into Sebastian outside of our common room and he was in such a foul mood. I asked what was going on but he refused to give a clear answer. All he said was that he could not believe that you were working with a goblin after what happened to Anne. He then stormed off before I could get more out of him. I figured I would at least start here when I wanted to find you."

Andromeda turned around with a straight face and asked, "Did I leave a trail of lavender for you to follow?"

"Andromeda...please. I just want to help. What is going on?"

"We..." She looked down and kicked some broken pieces of a cauldron away with her boot. "We had a disagreement."

Ominis stepped towards her to close the gap in-between them. His facial expression became stern as he reached out with his hand and gently caressed her cheek. "Did he hurt you? Because I swear if he did..."

Andromeda immediately shook her head and lowered his hand down to give it a squeeze. "No. It was more what he said that made me fill with rage."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Andromeda turned to take in her current surroundings and realized what a mess she made with her outburst. Debris was dispersed all over the floor with blast marks scattered all over the walls.

She needed more space or better yet, fresh air to clear her head. "Can we go somewhere else in private? It feels like the walls are caving in on me."

Ominis raised his brow in confusion. "Besides the Undercroft?"

Andromeda knew exactly where to go and began to lead him to the exit. "I know just the place, then I'll explain everything."

"Where exactly are we going?"

"Just trust me."

___________________________________

Andromeda brought Ominis over to the Astronomy Tower and stopped once they were in front of a stone wall.