Tea At Sofia's

"That's a lovely arrangement of flowers for the centerpiece of the banquet hall of this mansion, Hugo dear." Sofia compliments.

"Thank your Mom Miranda, she helped me find the perfect decorations." said Hugo. "Too bad that Enchancia rejected promoting Amber's book."

"Everyone is stubborn these days, insists some other folks' ideas are lame, I'm glad I don't have to be Queen for awhile. I'm glad Axel's running your kingdom, Hugo."

"I know you are Lavenderblossom." Hugo responds. "I couldn't stand being a Prince loads of times never mind being King."

Sofia laughs lightly heartedly smiling at the table set for 5. She had planning this smalled enchanted tea party for Amber when she heard the stupid five days ago from Ruby her Dunwiddie village friend who was in training to be a co advisor to Queen Amber under Sofia's coaching. Today was Ruby's day off from training though and she spent it with her family as Sofia was wanting to spend time with just her family just as well too. It worked out perfectly, Ruby helped her deliver the invitations on her way back to Dunwiddie townspeople village. My enchanlet glowed.

"Howdy, Sofia."

"Hi, Chrysta, it's been awhile all is quiet right?" I asked her.

"Yeah, just wanna keep on checking on my favorite Princess of Enchancia." Chrysta informs me.

"Hahaha," I chuckled. "Very funny, Chrysta. Everything's peaceful here too for now"

I heard wheels scraping the ground and Hugo shouting. "They're here! They are here!"

"All right then, call me or Vega or Orion if something strange pops up, I'll leave you to your specially comforting festivities Princess Sofia." Chrysta told me.

"Presenting arrival to Lady Royal Advisor Princess Sofia of Enchancia and her husband Prince Hugo too, your sister in-law her Majesty Queen Amber The First of o, her royall decreed husband King Desmond and her First Knight Prince James the Brilliant. The nickname suited him and he had earnt it already and not just because he said Brilliant a lot. He just was a brilliant Knight when it came to excellent strategies.

"Welcome tour humble abode, your Majesties." Sofia spoke while curtseying while Hugo bowed and kissed Amber's hand when she extended it to him just as Sofia with the other two boys who politely kiss her hand as respectful gentlemen they always were deep down were shining through. Amber finally hugs Sofia when they came into the home.

Amber gasped at the shiny settings on the dining room table and the centerpiece vases of pink roses down the centerline making the abstract point of a unicorn via point at each other were the blossoms. The Golden colored dishes would be more blinding to the eyes if Sofia and Hugo hadn't blocked most direct sunlight from this particular room by keeping the blinds pretty low. Desmond pulled out his wife's chair and Amber took a seat in it and he pushed it back and then he sat right down next to her at the table Hugo did the same thing for Sofia and James sat between the two couples.

"I'm so sorry, Amber, big sister about your book. I heard Prisma sent Azurine a copy she loved it just as much as her did."

Prisma was staying in the Everrealm after being forgiven by the Royal family of Enchancia and slowly she had fallen for their Royal Socerer, Cedric the Great and Sensational.

"Well, it's made its way to the Mystic Isle Friends we have. Now that's something impressive isn't it Amber?" asked Desmond.

"Yeah, it is. I never Prisma would send a copy out to her sister. That's amazing Sofia." Amber replied.

"So, Ruby told me yesterday, that the Enchancia Go Cart race is in a month and taking place in Summerset village, she is one of the contestants competing and if she wins this one she moves on to compete in other kingdom races. She says when a peddler like her wins the Everrealm Enchancia Race with Go Carts by physical means each year the higher up races add something new like magic. You remember the competition we had at Royal Prep and our Sports Academy friends too."

"Oh, yeah, that Magical Go Cart race was very fun to watch." James said immediately.

"It was especially stunning, but also especially messy. The Alchemy students created the magic that powered those carts don't forget." Amber adds.

"With the Help of Tizzy, Ruby's Fairy Godmother too." Desmond adds. "Those potions stunk a lot though."

This made us all laugh. I poured everyone the honey rose tea in the teacups and then sat back down. James added four lumps of sugar to his tea. Maybe that's why he was always sweet as sugar as a big brother to me. He was practically built out of it. Amber just added one. Desmond and Hugo only added two themselves. I embraced the sound of teaspoons stirring and clinking the teacups. Amber's spoon did not make much noise as this was how she was raised during mealtime one must be quiet unless spoken too.

"Sofia, you look a little different, more plump and merry than usual." Amber remarked to her little sister.

"Glad you asked, Sister." Sofia responded. "I'm pregnant with Hugo's son."

"You mean we're going to have a nephew?" gasped James. This was the best and the very last surprise he expected to get from his lowly humble step-sister.

"No way!" Amber exclaimed. "I can't believe I'm going to be an Aunt our parents will be grandparents. And Grand Mum will a great grandmother too!"

"Have you thought of a name?" asked Desmond.

"We have a few in mind." Hugo responded.

"That's awesome congratulations, Hugo and Sofia you're going to be parents, my friends."

"I'm a little nervous." sighed Sofia. "But thanks, Desmond for that anyway, pal."

"Anytime, sweetie, you helped me and Amber move past things we feared and that's how we came to be a great couple." Desmond responded to his best friend amongst Royals.

"It's between Rolo, Rolando, Glan and Hud." Sofia admits. "Rolando means famous in the land. It could reference Father. But so could Rolo wise and strong a famous wolf that's what that one means. Glan means from the shore, guys. And Hud means Flooded Those Who Ask For Forgiveness. A name of a prophet it used to be."

"You could use one of them as a middle name." suggests Amber. "Hud Rolo or Rolo Hud is what I'd go with they sound the best together and point out two important men in your life, sis, our Dad and your husband. Save the other names for other kids, my in-laws, please."

"Okay, we will, but Amber we mostly invited you over to ask to be our son's Godmother."

"Really? You want me as your Godmother?" Amber's heart skips several beats immediately. Her cheeks were so merry and bright now compared to the straight face she came in with the two boys at her side.

"Yes, can you accept or is too much to ask?" inquires Sofia not wanting to pressure her big sister too much into a task that required lots of thought and processing to complete.

"Oh, Sofia, I thought you'd never ask, I am so honored and touched that you think I'm capable of this job I think my heart might fly away out of my chest from pure shock and jubilation at all this good news. We'll through a party when the baby is born when is his birthday?"

"Same as yours and James." Sofia answered smirking at the two twin siblings afterwards immediately. They both blinked at each other.

"Finally someone little to help us sort out out disagreements again, brother." Amber replied. "Aaah, a little nephew to be born on April 6th, it's wonderful, James isn't? Have you told Miranda and Roland yet?"

"No, you guys, Cedric, Prisma and Baileywick and his brother, Lord Nigel are the only ones who know besides Ruby. Jade's still leading that girlscout hike these days. I'm hoping it will finish and be over by the time to get ready for the party arrives and we can send out invitations, Amber."

"Good." agreed Amber. "Let's not tell anyone else until the party's all set up."

"Yeah, James are we clear on that?" asked Desmond directly to him.

"Yes, absolutely crystal clear, you guys." stated James. "I can keep secrets you know that, guys."

"We know. Just reminding you." answered Hugo. "Okay."

opalarkiddain