The Explanation & The Surprise Coming With It

"The sun has strolled away for night, the moonlight's friendly glow comes nigh," sang Desmond to the adopted daughter of his who was as copper skinned as her birth Mother, "So now to you I sing this lullaby to tell you goodnight
No reason to fear the darkness outside
Lilies bow and blow you a kiss
Bathing you in their admirable fragrance so pure and white
Their soulfness honours you
Crown Princess you are
With that wistful grace of the flowers swaying you'll walk when you're all grown
Perfectly poised
And love for flowers popular
You'll stand out from the crowd
One of heartiness comes out strongly in the presence of thy natural Mother Nature's friends.
For like your Mother you must learn to Paint with All the Colours of The Wind!
Lay thee down, know you are blessed little infant child.
Close your eyes and rest,
May good sweet powerful dreams meet you in thy slumber tonight
And bless you tenfold again

Lullaby and goodnight is what I say,
You're my joy and prideful delight even if you're not a true blood daughter
We will raise you as our own
And love you as your Mother could have
Had she been taught.
Bright angels beside you, my darling daughter abide
They will guard thy crib with thee at rest.
Thou shalt awake to Amber's harp serenade
For like it you shall learn to sing with all the voices of the Mountains
And learn to know Nature's creatures are our kin
Just as every boy, girl and grown up in the land is a Princess's full family though not related by blood.
Good evening and Good Night,
Sleep tight, sweet dreams, Princess Ohana of Enchancia
Let the feelings in your heart stir up and grow as you grow
Be wise and strong
Now here to bed I lay you in your crib for a decent night's rest.
Your eyes are weary
I can see it now
My reflection's fading from them
May your pillow be light as a feather and fluffy as a newborn lamb's fleece coat cuddled against her Mother's downy bed." Desmond sang. Desmond set her in the crib, Ohana had fallen asleep in his arms. He laid her in a crib that was installed in Amber and his room. The trumpets sounded outside.
"You know what that means, my Sister back at the palace, Desmond" James spoke.
"She's my wife I am not afraid of her James we're all 19 or 20 we can be mature and compose ourselves. Amber will be just fine as she normally, you worry too much." Desmond reassured him. "But that's your Daddy talking. He was really prone to worry about your own step-sister every other day of her life despite the fact she proved multiple times she can handle herself, Prince James. Be braver, and don't be a scaredy cat!"
"I am not a scaredy cat!" stammered James in disbelief as he scratched the back of his head pondering what Desmond said about his Father Roland II worrying too much over Sofia's Safety but honestly without Sofia's willingness to speak up and speak out they wouldn't be here to rule the kingdom so well Vor would have won. Sofia was placed in the Everrealm with Miranda (because she was sent to fulfill a purpose just like the Disney Princesses who came to help her and aid her in her missions also came with a defined purpose to interact and pass all they had learnt on to a new member of the next younger generation. The Princesses were not dead for their youthfulness was still strong and energetic and desiring adventure in spare time and adhering to responsibility of duty as well, and it was their job to look after the whole of Everrealm's borders' safety especially the Broken Bridge into our world. Princess Jasmine offered them shelter for that was where she lived in the Everrealm when hate got too crazy in the world most of them crossed over here on that bridge and then Elsa broke it on Jasmine's command the only people who went back and forth between worlds were Arielle and her daughter and Tiana was only brought into the world by Sofia's amulet alone summoning her. Elsa however could come back into the Everrealm whenever she wished if she wished it thanks to Nook for he could cross those borders as they had no restrictions on a magic water horse, but Elsa did not like being away from the Enchanted Forest for very long. And Anna had only been recently told yet that she had met other Princesses in another realm. Everrealm is another side of Earth for it shares our same sky. 
The boys rush to the window and found Amber wasn't alone, Callista was with her too.
The boys went down stairs and bowed as she curtesies back and Desmond kissed her hand.
"My Fair Lady and Queen, all is pleasant?" He asked. "I suppose?"
"Not, quite, King Desmond, my husband."
answered Amber feeling dissatisfied a little bit.
"I have something that might cheer you up, come and see, my love," Desmond took her arm. Desmond led her to their room. They walked up to the crib. Amber gasped in adoration. "She's lovely, why is it that we have her?"
"Pocahontas can't raise her right she had no proper Motherly influence like you and Sofia did, the other Princesses sent Snow White to drop her off at our doorstep. Cinderella's offer to host her day debut ball on the 7th of this month at 6:30."
"That's only three days away, Des!" exclaimed Amber softly as to not wake the baby in the room. Amber ran her hands through Ohana's little bits of black hair on her head and did not meet her husband in the eyes though they were speaking to each other.
"I know, but Cinderella when she makes up her mind she sticks to it." sighed Desmond. "You're okay with adopting her right, Amber?"
"Okay with it? Who told you I wouldn't be that's like saying our family never liked Sofia enough to adopt her into the family!" huffed Amber.
"James said you didn't like sudden surprises." Desmond stated.
"That's my brother, being silly, but charmingly adorable Princely James, he never thinks a lot, never used his downstairs brain even though he's been told multiple times by his knight friends to use it, his autopilot upstairs brain is still active after all these years and still thinks I have changed very little. I'll make it shut off if I must autopilot brains can get you into very sticky messes in no time, Desmond period."
SilverOpaline7