Who Framed The Gnomes?...

"You called for me your Majesty, Queen Amber." Constable Miles responded.

"Yes, did you bring that photographer that takes both film and still pictures. I left the scene alone. So we could look at the scene as it is. I believe someone is trying to frame the gnomes our recent allies. I know some people don't find them worthwhile allies." Amber informed the man in charge of the entire police force in the kingdom.

"Half the Month will be gone in two weeks." Gwen said. "Where is this film photographer?"

"Gwen's right, we need to get a crack ahead of this culprit." Amber agrees with the Royal inventor.

"You don't work in the kitchen anymore though don't you, Miss Gwen."

"qYes, but my Father occasionally asks for an extra pair of hands this morning cleaning up, and I am not clumsy. My sponge was clumsy ask Sofia." Gwen defends herself. "I am not a suspect, Constable Miles."

"It wasn't her Miles she has no desire or motive to ruin anyone's reputation, Constable." stated Amber firmly in her beliefs Gwen was 100% innocent.

"Everyone is a suspect till clues prove otherwise, Miss Amber."

"Sorry, Queen Amber Enders, Falchion at your service my Queen." The young Ravenette boy said bowing asking for forgiveness.

"Excuse me, I have to check up on my Royal Inventor you just accused of treason she had no reason to commit Constable Miles." Amber found her way to Gwen's secret hiding place of all her inventions and found the young lasy crying at her desk watermarks smudging her new designs.

"Hey, why don't you go ask Cedric if you can help him build a portable bed, Miss Gwen." Amber responded. "Take the shortcut outside to his tower, sweetie."

Amber handed her a tissue and her pencil she had dropped in her pot after hearing the china being smashed. Gwen took both and replies. "Thanks for believing in me."

"Always, Gwen, I always will." answered Amber immediately. "Don't worry, I know it was not you, dear. Go on and meet with the Royal Sorcerers of the castle now, Gwen."

Gwen went through the outside door of her secret hiding place with a blank sketch pad in hand and knocked on the green door of the tower. Cedric answered.

"Amber sent me to offer assistance with the magical mobile bed you're making for Sofia. I'm not having the best day here. Constable Miles accused me of treason."

"Good grief, he did not!" exclaimed Prisma. "Yes, with your dimension and specs knowledge the three of us will create Magic Inventions as never seen before and you can prove to the world your innocence, child."

"If Prisma's thrilled then I'm okay with you helping Miss Gwen. Your faces look mighty remarkably similar girls." Cedric tells her.

"I think I'd recall whether or not I had such a smart relative."

"Maybe you hit your head when you were younger and had amnesia a condition most humans forget is real and still exists despite all the healing magic in this world of the Everrealm?" questions Gwen.

"Now that you mention it gadgets like Sofia's Enchantlet and the Nessakey couldn't be made properly without someone with a strength at type of math that exists here." Prisma adds.

"I agree." Gwen responds. "And I am smart."

"Very true, you have an incredibly wildly smart brain." answers Prisma. "There is one more human I might be related to as well. And I believe she is a secondary known Princess."

"Now where could this Princess possibly be?" asked Cedric.

"Never heard off the Isle of Isleworth, Princess Charlotte's world?" gasped Prisma. "You're kidding me. What red hair does kind of run in my family? I had red hair before I decided to stay in these rags instead of keeping my Crystalmaster original look, darlings."

(Trivia bonus question did you know Prisma and Charlotte share a voice actress in Sofia The First? So therefore meeting Princess Charlotte was essentially a foreshadowing of Prisma learning to be good once again. Now that's cool isn't it?)
opalarkiddain do you remember this?