"Gwen Is Innocent!"

"Your Majesty, and Highness, Sofia's recliner is ready according to Cedric and Prisma." Baileywick announced.
"Wonderful!" exclaimed Amber. "Let'ssee it then."
"Your Majesty, I beg you please let's not do that you know who help."
"Shut up, Constable Miles!" scowls Amber loudly. "I will not hear it not another accusation towards Gwen. I haven't given much faith to people, but she I trust very much to not be a liar. Besides only once has she ever broken bowls and they were mine. And that set of Fairy bowls I donated to Royal Prep to be kept under safe lock and key to be examples of artistic projects for the next years' worth of students. This was an entirely different set of china, entirely different."
"Speaking of faith, how many times has Constable Miles actually done his job well without help?" asked James.
"Twice, you never would have found our Dad in the Whiteout without Princess Sofia's aid, and we would never have figured out Slickwell was a traitor without Sofia either." Amber agreed. "James would be better at being more impartial than you. You're just lazy! And ready to jump to conclusions. If I hear you accuse Gwen one more time, I'll fire you, I promise. And James can take over your stupid duties. You were not hired or being payed to be lazy or undermind your duty and responsibility to the safety of this kingdom and clearly you've neglected it for too long!"
"Speaking off proof. Desmond dusted the fingerprints and asked Gwen for hers and the fingerprints didn't match." James admitted beaming.
"I say we should call you James the Just Knight, brother." answered Amber. "Now go do your job and find the owner of this."
She tossed the fertilizer at the constable. "Now shoo! I'll give you one more chance trial if you do not finish the task I assigned you, properly, James will take your place within a week after Cinderella's party. So you have till the 14th to prove to me you're a worthy constable to keep on, Constable Miles." Amber told him firmly. "Baileywick tell Cedric, Prisma and Gwen may approach with their invention asap." Amber spoke to her castle steward immediately.
"Absolutely, your Majesty." agreed Baileywick.