Miraculous Reunions

"What's the matter Gwen?!" asked Amber.
"Prisma mentioned that the current Princess of the Isleworth kingdom might be related to her, Queen Amber." admitted Gwen. "While I was helping build that invention for Sofia with her and Cedric."
"Oh," gasped Amber. "I'm not familiar with Princess Charlotte or the Isleworth kingdom itself."
"Nor, am I." said Gwen, then she suggested. "Maybe Sofia knows something about it, maybe it was a kingdom sealed off for a reason from the rest of us until now."
"Well, we'll ask her tomorrow, I want her to meet Princess Ohana, and I want you to bottle feed the girl at night, so we meaning, Desmond and me can sleep?" asked Amber. "Do you think you can manage?"
"Of course, I can, you insisted me stay in your front room due to constable Miles." Gwen agreed. "I'll be super close."

Meanwhile Desmond was taking to James while supper was still being prepared.
"You know we need to put a couple of watchers on Constable Miles, Desmond."
"You know the kingdom's people best who would be good at keeping an eye on him while all four of us have gone to Cinderella's kingdom, James The Just?"
"I can't believe my sister decided to start calling me that, Desmond, but I'd suggest Ruby and Sofia's two witch friends, Lucinda and Indigo, my King." James spoke.
"I'll ask Ruby and her husband to come over tomorrow today's still her day off, James." Desmond responds.
"I know," agreed James.
"Your Majesty and your Highness dinner is now served." Baileywick admitted. "And awaits you in the Banquet Hall. Please wash up and then proceed to the Banquet Hall." Baileywick bowed.
"Sure thing, Baileywick, Amber's with Gwen near our Library room." Desmond informs Baileywick right now.

"There is also no map to the Isleworth kingdom, Amber in the archives of our library." said Gwen.
"I wonder if it was sealed as Victoria's kingdom was a while back?" Amber offs a suggestion for while Isleworth wasn't amongst the 138 kingdoms Amber learnt about at Royal Prep which does count Avalor and its surrounding countries. But it didn't count up any magically sealed kingdoms like Merroway cove, Hakalo's island realm, the realm of Rubesco Empire and another one (long forgotten the name SilverOpaline7 do you remember the name?) and so many more hidden realms which includes Princess Jasmine's home realm, and Cinderella's kingdom was previously hidden when Jasmine gifted it to the other Princesses for shelter.
Victoria was a friend in Everrealm Academy who actually lived in Sofia's village as an orphan under a family of three a Mother and her two twin daughters who were as bad with their behavior towards Tori( as Amber and Sofia started calling her) as Cinderella's stepsisters used to be to her. Amber and Sofia were able to pitch in together as their final pay it forward act of Royal Prep Academy to raise the money to buy Victoria her own country house right between Ruby and Jade. They even made her talking squirrel a tree house bed in her bedroom. The Three Good fairies were very pleased with this act of the two sisters as was the Headmistress of Everrealm and she immediately sent Sofia a scholarship for their friend to attend Everrealm Academy with them immediately.
"Your Majesty Queen Amber dinner awaits you, with your husband King Desmond, and Prince James."
"Right, let me wash up and I will be right there." Amber answered. "Thank you, Baileywick."
"Gwen would you like to eat with me and Cedric?" asked Prisma. "I've already three soup bowls from the kitchen, c'mon."
"You don't mind?!" inquired Gwen.
"Not at all." answers Prisma sweetly. "And I can teach you how to sandpaper a crystal too Gwen. I think we can be great friends in due time, Miss Lady Royal Inventor of Enchancia realm."
The two other ladies curtsied and said, "Goodnight to Amber."
Amber washed her hands and face and joined the boys in the Banquet Hall. First course was Pea Ham soup with carrots and bay leaves and split peas as well as regular peas. And of course there were little bits of floating pieces of ham within it too. 2nd course was  Chicken and mushroom puffed pie and this came with a serving of steamy hot mash potatoes with butter, garlic and gravy. Then for dessert was Tottenham cake which was raspberry and vanilla cake squares. They had water for their meal drink.