Chapter one

"Let go of me!" I yelled. Wally, Micheal and the rest of his gang were holding me down on the floor, beating me to a pulp. My best friend, Casey walked by me along with our friend, Nick. "Leave 'em alone Wally!" Casey screamed hitting him in his arm. "Get her out of here before I take care of her." He said calmly. Two guys stopped hitting me and grabbed her. "Leave her alone!" I screamed. "Or what?" Wally said. My eyes were swelling shut and I couldn't really see but I threw a punch and hit someone in the face. They all stopped jumping me and stood up. "You piece of crap!" Wally screamed, lunging at me. He tackled me into the wall and just started to pound me. Nick tried to get him off of me but he couldn't no matter how hard he tried. My black hoodie was ripped and my jeans were stained with blood from my nose. Casey watched on with Wally's minions still holding her. The principle walked down the hall. "Mr. Evans!" He yelled. Wally stopped punching me and looked at the principle with one eyebrow raised. His boys had taken off to class and left him there. "Mr. Evans this is not a MMA cage! Come with me! Now!" He pulled Wally by his arm to his office. Wally stuck up the finger at me and mouthed I'm coming for you. Casey walked over to me speaking in her sweet, soft voice. "How do you always find yourself in these type of situations?" She asked helping me walk to out first period which was Science. I responded with a smile"Well you know me, always finding trouble but never knowing how to get out of it." Casey was always a loving girl. She was the youngest out of three other girls and the smartest. She had long blonde hair and beautiful hazel eyes. When we first met, we got it off immediately. Then there's Nick. Nick was just like a brother to me. He was a really scrawny guy with a big heart. Nick always was trying to help someone and had a smile on his face. Now back to the situation that was unfolding, Me, Casey and Nick were walking to Math and I had been brutally beaten by Wally (the school's bully) and his gang. Our Science teacher Ms. Angel, looked at me, frightened. "What happened to you Cole?" She asked. I looked at her, breathing heavily and then spoke as I sat down. "Wally beat me up." She walked over to my desk and patted me on the back. Casey and Nick sat on both sides of me as they always did in our classes. Ms. Angel then went back to the front of the class and hit the ruler on her desk. The class got very silent. "Alright class today, we are going to talk about the elements." The whole class rolled there eyes and complained. "Mr. Reign what is your view on elements?" Asked Ms. Angel.
"They're basically atoms but bigger. The elements create and make everything in the world."
"That is correct! And can humans control the elements?"
"Yeah if they're God." Everyone laughed. "That's wrong. See me after class." She said. "Dang." I said under my breath. The whole class period was boring and dull until after class. "Class dismissed." Everyone except for me left the class. "Good luck!" Nick said to me as him and Casey went to Math. Ms. Angel was sitting on her desk, staring at me. "Cole how do you always get hurt by those boys?" She asked, knocking her green hair from her eyes.
"They are much bigger than me!"
"But look at you son. Your much stronger than them." She walked over to my desk, dragging her finger down my shirt and biting her lip. "You know that I didn't keep you back because you got that answer wrong right sweetie?" She asked unbuttoning my shirt. I started to blush. "No- no I don't. " She placed her body on mine and started to kiss me. "You sure you wanna do this?" She asked me. I nodded my head. She unzipped her dress and that's when it went down.
"Ahhhhh!" A scream was heard from down the hall. "Freak! Freak!" Ms. Angel yelled. I had no idea what had happened. How did I do that? I thought to myself. My hands were on fire. No literally on fire. Ms. Angel ran out of the room, holding her now burned dress up. "What happened?!" Asked the principle. "Cole burned me!" She said with tears running down her eyes. "Cole!" Yelled the principle. I knew I didn't have much time to go so, I jumped threw the window. My hands were no longer flaming but just really hot. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I looked around and saw that my Math class was outside. I buttoned my shirt and walked over to where they were.