Chapter eleven

I lifted up the sheets and saw Kara and I had nothing at all on. "Oh my God. I didn't just do what I think I did." I whispered, running my hand through my hair. Ok so what happened last night was amazing. I didn't think this would happen. Kara started to awaken and roll off of me. I slowly got out of the bed and grabbed a bathrobe. Picking up my phone, I called Nick. "Ugh. What do you want dude?"
"Dude! It happened!"
"What happened?"
"We had sex last night!"
"You did what?!" Casey had taken the phone.
"Um Casey look I can explain."
"Don't even bother."
"It all happened so fast! I didn't know what to do!"
"Save it for someone who cares!" She hung up the phone. I looked over at the bed and Kara wasn't there. "Kara?" I asked, looking around the room. "In the bathroom. Come in." She said. Hesitating, I walked in. Kara had put on pink silk pajamas, wearing red bunny slippers brushing her teeth.
"About last night..."
"Don't worry honey it's fine. You used protection."
"Ok thank God."
"What exactly happened?"
"Well Cole, it went from talking to flirting, from flirting to kissing and, kissing to sex."
"Oh. So..."
"What else do you need to know sweetie?"
"Are you the actual Magma Master?"
"..... No... No I'm not. See it was my brother the whole time using his power as I used your power. I'm an Ice Master."
"Wait. Your a IceMaster?"
"No. You and me are the only two who could be them."
"Why us?"
"Because Cole, we are the king and queen of the Masters." A smile came across my face. I now knew that I was going to have yo be with her no matter what and boy that made me happy. Kara was the most beautiful girl I know with her long red hair, and her hazel eyes. She looked at me and smiled. "Your a good guy Cole." Kara said, kissing me passionately. I didn't stop her at all. I picked Kara up by her legs and threw her on the bed. I threw off my robe and took off her silk pajamas and we let it happened.
The clock struck 12:08. Kara and I were still laying in bed, talking. "You ready for today Kara?" I asked her talking softly. "Yes. How about I get a shower and we head over to Casey and Nick's room." I shook my head as she walked to the bathroom. "Oh and put on some pants." Kara said, throwing me my jeans. As she went to take a shower, I put on a small black vest and put the lighter I owned in my right pocket as I walked to Casey and Nick's room. Knock knock! Nick opened the door shirtless. "Morning Cole." Nick said, fist-bumping me. "Morning. Where is Casey?" I asked. She then walked out of the bathroom, half naked as she put her hair in a ponytail. Casey walked over to me and slapped me harder thank she usually did. "What the hell were you thinking?!" She screamed at me. I responded. "Good morning to you too. What I was thinking is that nothing would happen and nothing happened!" I yelled back at her. Kara walked in as Nick closed the door. She was wearing a yellow sports bra and black leggings. Casey stared at Kara with a frown. "You little-" Nick stopped her from speaking. "Look Casey! You better fly right before I we all make like a kite!" Finally Nick had snapped. This had never happened before but it was getting very interesting. He took Casey into the closet. Kara and I just stood there waiting for them to stop yelling. We couldn't understand what they were saying.
"So Kara."
"Yes?"
"When did Ares tell you about my father?"
"When we first got here. You think your ready to see him?"
"I think so." Nick and Casey came out of the closet quiet. They had made up and were ready to go. "Put a shirt on." Kara said to Nick and Casey. They both actually listened to her sad out on shirts. We walked out the room, closing the door behind us. All of us made our way to Ares' room. After a few minutes, we had made it to room 101. Kara knocked on the door. "It's open!" Said Ares. His voice was deep and king-like. Kara opened the door and we saw Ares laying on the floor, eating cereal wearing a dark robe. His skin was grayish and eyes were a light yellow. "Hello. It's nice to see you brought visitors." Ares said, jumping up from the floor. "It's Rick's son." Ares stopped mid-air. "That's Cole? The new leader?" Asked Ares, walking up to me. He looked me up and down. "Yes he had the same eyes and face. Does he have the same tattoo?" Kara shook her head. "Yes." Ares stuck his hand out. "Its nice to meet you." He said. I could tell that today was going to be long. "Shall we get started? Follow me to the training room." Ares then teleported to the room and we followed