Chapter thirteen

"Casey I swear to God you better let her go!" I screamed. So you know it's just another day at the hotel. Just Casey trying to kill my girlfriend that's all. Jeffrey was now next to me with the amulet. He put it around my neck as I shouted, "Burst hands!" This new blue flame looked cool. "Don't make me do this Casey!" Nick yelled, levitating a rock. "You!" She yelled, grabbing Nick with her other Waterhand. "That's it!" I threw a blue fireball at Casey's back, sending her flying into the air. "Ahh!" She screamed letting go of Kara and Nick. The whole place looked at us as we fought Casey. "I don't want to fight you Casey! Flame!" It seemed Kara had a word too. Ciara looked at Me and stopped time. Her and Jeffrey walked over to Casey. I was the only one in the room who could move. "Don't hurt her please!" I screamed. "Calm down sweetie. I'm not going to hurt her. I'm just going to make her pass out." Ciara touched Casey's forehead and she fell to the floor as Ciara started time again. Jeffery and his wife then teleported away. Ares came in the room, looking around trying to see what had happened. "Grab her. Bring her to me." Ares said to Nick, pointing to Casey. "Burst off." I turned off my flame. "Flame off." The four of us walked back into the training room to Ares' room. "Let her rest in here. I'll get Nina, the Master of healing to help." Nina walked out of the shadows over to Casey. Nick, Kara and I walked out, leaving Casey in there care.
Night had fallen over the city. Kara and I were eating pizza and laying on the bed, watching the television. Nick was in the room with us sitting on the floor, legs crossed. Kara stared at my amulet. "What does it do?" She asked. "That's a good question. Jeffrey never said-" Just then Jeffrey appeared. "The amulet keeps up with the time you have until you turn back into something called "Ultimate Master" which is when you get much more stronger and your power changes drastically. After that amulet goes empty of green goo, you turn. At this point, nothing can stop you." His stick started to vibrate. "I got to go!" Jeffrey then hit the floor with his stick and teleported away once again. "Well that was convenient." I said, smiling at Kara. She flashed a smile back at me and kissed me. Nick saw her kiss me and got up. "I'm gonna let you two do your thing as I get some rest." He walked out of the room to his as we still kissed. "Mm." Kara moaned. She hit me in the arm with some force. "What was that for?" I asked her. "Just to add some tenseness." I snapped my fingers and lit the candle next to the bed. Before you even think about it the answer is no we didn't do what you think we did. But, we did watch a movie and a gourmet dinner. I woke up the next morning with Casey standing over the bed. "What are you doing here?" I asked, talking low. "Well Nick wouldn't let me in so, I came in here through the window." She said. "And you couldn't get in your room because?" Casey shrugged her shoulders. "Who are you talking to baby?" Kara asked. I motioned Casey to go but she stood there smiling. "Umm we have a visitor." Kara immediately looked over to my side where Casey was standing.
"Hello Casey."
"Hello Kara."
"So how did you sleep?"
"Good. You?"
"I wouldn't know since I was passed out. Could you tell me why?"
"No idea. Honestly." I waved my hand in front of Kara letting her know I was still here. "It was Ciara. She stopped time and made you passed out." Casey looked at me. "You let her?" She asked. I shook my head. "Yeah. Anything to calm you down. I hate to see my two favorite girls arguing." Both Kara and Casey slapped me. It was with it though. Casey then walked to her room. I went into the bathroom, took a shower and got dressed with Kara. We really didn't know what we were gonna do today so, we just went to visit Ares just Kara and myself. We walked to his room and knocked on the door. On impact the door opened. "Ares? You here?" I walked into the room and saw that Ares wasn't here. Where could he be? I thought to myself. Walking out of his room, Kara looked down at the stair seeing Ares and Jeffrey standing next to Rey and they weren't looking happy. "Hello Kara. Cole." Rey said staring at me. He then used a plasma blast to shot me and Kara. "Argh!" Kara and I fell to the ground. We both passed out and Ares dragged us somewhere. Now where was Casey and Nick when we need them?