Chapter tweleve

The training room was huge. It had punching bags, targets, dummies and staffs which was odd. "So you want to learn from the best eh?" Ares asked me, twisting a wooden staff in his hands. He out the end out to me and I grabbed it. "Yes. I'm going to kill Rey with your skills." Ares laughed. "You have much charisma. I like that." He then used his liquid metal to pin me to a wall. Clap! "You were too slow." He said, smiling. "Was I?" Casey ran up behind Ares and shot him in the back with water, using extreme force. Ares fell to the ground as the liquid steel he was using started to harden. "Burst hands and arms!" My arms started to burn the metal back to a liquid. I picked up the staff and circled around Ares. Staring at him, Kara started to fly above him and use a firebeam. Ares got up like the beam was nothing and ran at me. The liquid steel formed around his hand and hardened on impact. Crack! Ares had punched me so hard my ribs had cracked. I fell to the ground in pain as he shot up to Kara, throwing her down. As she fell, Ares made his way to Casey. Just then, Nick came right in throwing a ingenuous Rick co struck of a knife at Ares' chest. The construct went through Ares' chest like a knife cutting through a sweet piece of apple pie. God I missed mom's apple pie. That thought right there gave me the strength to get up. The thought of my mom smiling again. I felt my ribs suddenly start to heal and come back together. My arms were still on Burst mode as I shot a firebeam directly at the fallen Ares. "Get up!" My voice had changed along with my whole body. I was looking stronger and taller than usual. The flame that I could produce was now blue and white. Ares looked at me in awe. "He reached his form! Everyone move back!" He screamed. I had no idea what he was talking about but I didn't care. He stared at me, twisting his left hand. "Fight me!" I said with my godly voice. "Teach me the ways to defeat Rey!" Just then the gravity in the room suddenly left. A forty year old black man walked in the room. He had a giant walking stick and a fairly long beard like his black dreads. This guy was buffer than me which was big. "Enough!" He screamed. "Jeffery its you." Ares said, trying to move. "Being a Master of fire is very uncommon. You must be Cole and Kara. Cole son of Rick Reign the Master of Darkness and Kara daughter of Neil Ringer Master of Creation. I always got along with your fathers very well." Jeffery said. "Meet my wife, Ciara." She was a very young woman that looked similar to Rihanna but built like Niki Minaj. Ciara had the voice of an angel. "Your fathers were very smart. They always helped us out no matter what." She said. "You see I can control time and space. The power of the Masters don't stop with the elements, they don't stop at all. We have unlimited sources." She touched the top of Jeffery's stick and we all fell to the ground very hard. "Ow." Casey and Kara said, getting back up. "What can you tell me about my father?" I asked. "Well Cole, first let me do this for you." Jeffery walked over to me, hit me on the head and I shrunk back to my normal size but my flame stayed blue and white.
"There is something you need to know about your father. When he died, he handed me a amulet. He said that once you come here, you'll be needing this. He never got the time to tell me what it did. After your father's death, Rey went from being a Master to the very best Hunter."
"Wait. He was a Master at that time?"
"Yes. The Master of light and the opposite of your father. He did kill your father during a battle. A battle for sanity. He was mistaking him for Ezekiel and then shot him with a blast of light and plasma. After that day, he went insane and became a Hunter. You are the new leader of the Masters and we need to tell the others that the king is here."
"What about Kara?"
"Kara is going to be your queen." Hearing this, Casey stormed out of the room, into the lobby of the hotel. "Wait Casey!" I yelled running behind her. She was crying on a bench. "What's wrong with you?" I asked. "In the prophecy, it said that the other Master of Fire would marry the Master of Fire. I didn't pay attention to it but now I know it's real." I knew that she had liked me but not this much. "It's ok."i said softly. Nick and Kara walked in and saw Casey crying. Casey looked up at Kara and lifted her with a Waterhand.