Chapter fourteen

I was inside of a glass box and strapped to a metal bed that was standing upwards. Ares was standing right in front of me. "Where am I?" I asked him. "In the Hunters Palace." His head was turned sideways, grinning. "Where is Kara?" He didn't answer. "I said where's Kara?!" I screamed. "She's fine. We're taking good care of her." Ares said still grinning. "You better not hurt her!" I screamed, trying to light myself He shook his head. "Silly Cole. Your powers don't work in this cell. It was especially made for you and Kara." Ares said. I noticed something in his eyes. There was a little bit of darkness in a blood vessel that looked like Rey's eyes. He was under his control. "Ares listen to me! Whatever he's doing to you, don't let it control you! I need you!" I screamed. "Quit your bickering boy! No one is controlling me! This is my act! Mine! You don't need me! Never will you need me!" Ares yelled back. He looked at my bare chest where the amulet was still hanging in fear. "It's empty!" Ares ran down to the corridor and pushed a button that enclosed everything and everyone in steel doors. Crunch. Crunch. "He's getting out." Ares was referring to me. I had turned to the Ultimate Master. My muscles were bigger along with my arms and legs. Balling my fist, I punched right through the steel door. Two guards were standing in front of me, holding batons but when they saw me, they fell back in fear. "Burst everything!" My godly voice was back. "Ares!" I looked over at him, sitting in the corner, rocking back and forth. I raised my arms, pointed them at Ares and, shot him with a much stronger firebeam that I call the omegabeam. Ares' body went down the corridor into Rey's thrown. He was sitting there, staring at me with one eyebrow raised. Rey ran at unnatural speeds over to me. "Is that you Cole?" He asked. "Take me back! Now!" I yelled. "You don't want that now do you?" Ares started to get back up. "Where is Kara?!" I yelled at both of them. "Locked up in a cell. But which one?" Rey said. Looking at the cells, I picked up Rey by his neck. "You tell me which cell or I will kill you right here." He couldn't really breath but it got the words out. "Cell.... Five..." I let go of him and ran to cell five. There she was, still alive and well but tied up. I melted the glass with my hands and grabbed Kara. "Burst off!" I was still Ultimate Master but was going back to normal size as I jumped out of a window onto the cold and baron ground. "Where are we?" Kara asked, trying to fly. "That, I don't know." It seemed that Hunters Palace was somewhere cold. Very cold. "Guards! Get them!" Rey screamed, sounding the alarms. "FireFlight!" Both Kara and I flew North to heaven knows where. I looked back to serif we had any Hunter guards behind us but we didn't thankfully. "Where we headed?" Kara asked. "Back to Las Vegas." I said, hoping this was the right way. It took us three hours to fly back to Las Vegas and when we got there, we were tired. Casey and Nick were in there room, talking. "Where could those two be?" Casey said, sounding worried. "I'm sure they're fine. They know how to take care of themselves." Nick said. I knocked on the door. "Come in!" Nick yelled. Kara and I walked in the room. Casey ran over to us and hugged both of us. "I was worried sick about you guys." She said. "Rey took Ares And Jeffrey. Jeffrey got away before we saw him but Ares is now under Rey's control. He held us captive until I went Ultimate Master and I broke us out." I said. "The Man in the suit?" Nick asked. "Well yes but he doesn't wear a suit. He usually wears casual clothes." Kara said. Nick rolled his eyes and laid on the bed. "The days he gave us are over. This is war. A war we are going to win. Rey has taken too much from me and I will not sit around and wait for someone to tell me how to kill him. I have everything I need to know. Rey has to die no matter what, I'm killing him." I said, lighting a candle with my finger. "Cole is right. Rey has to die. He's done enough harm." Kara said. We told Casey and Nick what had happened and that we have to get ready for war. But first, I need to introduce myself to every single Masters that is in the hotel. So, for the remainder of the day, Kara and I went around telling people about me and about Rey starting war.