Chapter nine

"Good morning!" Casey said as happy as she could be. The time was 9:00 and we were going to get a start on the day a little early. Nick had already taken his shower along with Casey. "Hurry up and take your shower!" Nick said, walking out of he room to go get some breakfast. So, I grabbed my stuff, went into the bathroom and, took a five minute shower. Durning that shower I heard the people right on the side of us talking about me. It has to be Kara I thought to myself. Last night I had a weird dream too. Kara, Casey, Nick, Jay and, myself were all walking to the store and three Hunters had gotten inside of city. We fight them offs for won but, everybody who wasn't a Master saw us. We all flew back to the hotel and then I woke up. It really confused me and I thought on it while I was in the shower. Casey knocked on the bathroom door. "I'm going with Nick!" She yelled. "Alright! I'll be down in a few!" I turned off the shower and dried off. Looking into the mirror after drying my face, I noticed that I had a scar on my chest in the shape of a flame. It started to change into a ratio I front of my eyes but didn't hurt at all. The now tattoo was black and red. I touched it and a flame lit up my index finger. "Off!" I yelled. The flame went away thankfully as someone knocked on the door, startling me. I put my towel around my waist, walked out of the bathroom to the room and opened it. "Hey Kara." I said, with her looking at my pecs and abs. "Hey." I snapped my fingers and a flame lit above on my thumb and middle finger. "Eyes are up here." I said. "Sorry. Do you wanna come with us to the store? Your two friends are coming." Kata said, smiling at me. "Yeah! I'll come! You can come in." I said all seductive like. She walked in, wearing a purple top and a purple skirt. "Just let me get dressed." I said walking back into the restroom. I took off my towel and started to put on my green plaid shirt and khaki cargo shorts.
"So uh, where's your brother?"
"He's down there with Casey and Nick. You'll meet him" I walked out of the bathroom and to where Kara was sitting. "You ready?" I asked. "Ready as I'll every be." We walked out of the room down to the lobby. Kara's brother Jay, had to be six eleven or seven foot, was built like a football player but really did look like me. "Hey!" He said, shaking my hand firmly. "How you doing?" I asked, looking at him up and down. "Pretty good." We all exchanged smiles as we ate breakfast together. after breakfast, we all walked across the street to the grocery store first. I had a feeling that something was going to happen that was horrible. Walking into the store, we saw a girl that was fairly young wearing a trench coat. That was weird since it was the middle of summer. She looked at me, growled at me. "Guys. Hunter. Keep calm and don't say a word." I whispered to them. The girl followed us around the store until we got outside. "You need something?" Jay asked the girl. "Yeah your head." The girl then threw a knife at Jay, hitting him in the stomach. "Burst left hand!" I started to shoot at the girl as reinforcements of Hunters started to flood in. We were out numbered. Four to thirty. We all got in a circle and I fired up my whole arm. "FireFlight!" I flew into the sky as Casey, Nick and Kara all fought the Hunters off one by one. I shot a firebeam at a group of Hunters that were shifting into birds and flying up to me. Bing! Bing! Four of them dropped to the ground as people watched from below. Jay was still on the floor, bleeding to death. "Stay with me!" Nick yelled, throwing boulders and rocks at the Hunters. "Flight off! Burst arms!" I commanded my body to do this as I fell to the ground. Running over to Jay, I pressed my hands together to make a little bit of friction. I put pressure on his chest, trying to revive him. Boom! Nothing happened. "I'm losing him!" I screamed at Kara. The Hunters were no longer outnumbering us. All of them were dead thankfully. "C'mon c'mon!" I yelled, still trying to revive Jay. He looked at me and smiled. "Your a good man.... Take care of Kara for me." Jay died seconds after. Kara started to cry over his dead body. Just like my mom, his body vanished into the air. The cops came and we couldn't just be around a lot of dead bodies. "We have to go." Nick said to Kara, grabbing Kara by her waist. We walked back into the hotel and tried to calm her down.